Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP 22:08 - Jan 13 with 4030 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Everybody getting their knickers in a twist about a garden party,
meanwhile Barry Gardner is being funded by the CCP.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-mps-told-chinese-agent-25936801

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:14 - Jan 13 with 1935 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

What does an MP do with £425,000 of Chinese Money?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:21 - Jan 13 with 1928 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:14 - Jan 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

What does an MP do with £425,000 of Chinese Money?

Well, I do hope that somebody is in the process of finding out.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:25 - Jan 13 with 1907 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:21 - Jan 13 by Ajack_Kerouac

Well, I do hope that somebody is in the process of finding out.

I’d be far more concern with the idiots in power giving PPE contacts to their mates (millions and millions of pounds worth) and finding out it couldn’t be used.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:35 - Jan 13 with 1895 viewsKilkennyjack

A fair point.

Johnson OUT.

Beware of the Risen People

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:36 - Jan 13 with 1889 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:35 - Jan 13 by Kilkennyjack

A fair point.

Johnson OUT.

He’s a Lib Dem too this boy

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:37 - Jan 13 with 1899 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:25 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

I’d be far more concern with the idiots in power giving PPE contacts to their mates (millions and millions of pounds worth) and finding out it couldn’t be used.

I think it's a question of what has been passed to the Chinese, both issues are important.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:42 - Jan 13 with 1879 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:37 - Jan 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think it's a question of what has been passed to the Chinese, both issues are important.

Nothing. If the Chinese want to know what’s going on in the government all they need to do is turn up at no 10 with ten meals for 4 and 50 bottles of wine. Or just become Tory party donors.

According to a Chinese exiled political analyst it’s all for lobbying mps to give good sound bites and a positive spin more than anything else.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:50 - Jan 13 with 1869 viewsKilkennyjack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:36 - Jan 13 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s a Lib Dem too this boy

Its a distraction.

The timing is everything.

I hope you can see that.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:50 - Jan 13 with 1881 viewsAjack_Kerouac

I also find that concerning but nowhere near as concerning as the shutting down of our economy, the destruction of our freedoms and the harm inflicted on people by the government.

...but all the way along, there was no political opposition. People like me and you were labelled as extremists (despite the fact that we disagree on almost everything else)...it is still going on on this forum now, certain posters names are dirt because they opposed what the government did and did so vociferously (I am not saying that they got everything right, nobody gets everything right) - the point is that the masses were conned into thinking that anybody who opposes the narrative must be up to no good.

The very same people leading the charge about garden parties (as they did with wallpaper and Cummings taking a drive etc.), feigning outrage;
"how dare Boris put us through that while he was having parties!"
...are the very same people who was calling for MORE lockdown measures and criticising the government every day for not going far enough.
They pretend now that they were all following the lockdown rules to a 'T'...that is not my experience, I observed in my social circles that everybody picked and chose which rules they would follow and which they wouldn't.
My Leftie friends who were most outraged by Cummings were in fact guilty themselves of doing similar things...I found their 'outrage' highly amusing.

The only people I know who have followed ALL the rules were universally laughed at because everybody understood that they had taken things way too far, it has now got to the point where people are worried about them though...the past 2 years seems to have damaged their mental health and they can't assess risk at all anymore. Frightened to live.

We have been living in a distorted reality, imposed on us, for 2 years...and the truth has been dripping out over the last 12 months , but it doesn't seem to matter at all...for some people, what matters is a garden party.

In Wales the government says we can go to the pub and get drunk, but we can't go into the office to work or watch live sport.
Drakeford was pictured dancing with hundreds of Hindus, indoors, no mask on.
Welsh people couldn't give a ruck, not a single ruck.
All that matters is Boris' garden party.

Once you see through the lies there is really no turning back.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 23:02 - Jan 13 with 1856 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:50 - Jan 13 by Ajack_Kerouac

I also find that concerning but nowhere near as concerning as the shutting down of our economy, the destruction of our freedoms and the harm inflicted on people by the government.

...but all the way along, there was no political opposition. People like me and you were labelled as extremists (despite the fact that we disagree on almost everything else)...it is still going on on this forum now, certain posters names are dirt because they opposed what the government did and did so vociferously (I am not saying that they got everything right, nobody gets everything right) - the point is that the masses were conned into thinking that anybody who opposes the narrative must be up to no good.

The very same people leading the charge about garden parties (as they did with wallpaper and Cummings taking a drive etc.), feigning outrage;
...are the very same people who was calling for MORE lockdown measures and criticising the government every day for not going far enough.
They pretend now that they were all following the lockdown rules to a 'T'...that is not my experience, I observed in my social circles that everybody picked and chose which rules they would follow and which they wouldn't.
My Leftie friends who were most outraged by Cummings were in fact guilty themselves of doing similar things...I found their 'outrage' highly amusing.

The only people I know who have followed ALL the rules were universally laughed at because everybody understood that they had taken things way too far, it has now got to the point where people are worried about them though...the past 2 years seems to have damaged their mental health and they can't assess risk at all anymore. Frightened to live.

We have been living in a distorted reality, imposed on us, for 2 years...and the truth has been dripping out over the last 12 months , but it doesn't seem to matter at all...for some people, what matters is a garden party.

In Wales the government says we can go to the pub and get drunk, but we can't go into the office to work or watch live sport.

I agree about the way that these things have become politicised but there is no left and right in the Covid era.

It’s monolithic corporations and huge financial organisations like black rock owning nearly all the shares in pharma, media , arms and everyday Shiite such as kellogs, Coca Cola, Disney, Netflix - everything.

Politics today in the U.K. mirrors the United States - no left or right just hand picked actors sitting in a seat and doing what the corporate world tells them to. The shenanigans they get up to is just a smokescreen to divert attention from all the other sh*t that’s going on.

There’s no opposition - if the tories go you get Blairite Labour clones in - same policies.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 06:49 - Jan 14 with 1764 viewsItchySphincter

You’re not the lone crusader that you think you are. Very few people I know were in favour of draconian measures and many were happy to take responsibility for their own actions, safety, and safety of others. It has nothing to do with Chinese spies. You need to stop being so silly and like one or two others, get on with your life.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 06:49 - Jan 14 with 1764 viewsbennytheblue

Spot on
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 06:59 - Jan 14 with 1763 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

There's a lot that I agree with there.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 07:20 - Jan 14 with 1753 viewsswan65split

Denied by China obviously, timing of the release of this is "just right?"
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 07:41 - Jan 14 with 1744 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:50 - Jan 13 by Kilkennyjack

Its a distraction.

I hope you can see that.

So giving a Labour MP £400,000 is a distraction.

I like the Chinese lady reply we were trying to increase diversity of opinion and to let the people know the views of the Chinese.

The same China that is crushing diversity in China and is suppressing any view point other than their own.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 7:53]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 07:45 - Jan 14 with 1738 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 07:41 - Jan 14 by felixstowe_jack

I like the Chinese lady reply we were trying to increase diversity of opinion and to let the people know the views of the Chinese.

The same China that is crushing diversity in China and is suppressing any view point other than their own.

Millions in concentration camps and MPs are taking donations. That's okay then.

He says he got £500K for nothing in return.

https://news.sky.com/story/christine-lee-labour-mp-barry-gardiner-says-chinese-a
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 7:54]

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 08:05 - Jan 14 with 1707 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 22:50 - Jan 13 by Kilkennyjack

Its a distraction.

I hope you can see that.

You conspiracy theory nutters are completely mad. Do you think they are sitting there in MI5 waiting for the Boris phone to ring or the Tory distress symbol to be fired into the night:

“Just had Boris on the phone lads, and Prince Andrew was here this morning, better cause a distraction, what should we go with this time?”

“What about a bunch of russian spies killing people with novichok,”

“We did that remember? Theresa May came here personally and demanded an excuse for Laura Kunessburg to superimpose a Russian hat on Jeremy corbyn on newsnight, that was some of our best work.

“Aliens?”

“Will that convince Dr Mike Galsworthy? He’s a sharp cookie that one, his razor sharp wit on Twitter is unrivalled and his followers are intelligent and not at all gullible.”

“Probably not”

“Ah sod it let’s just go with Chinese spy buttering up Barry Gardiner, If we don’t knock off soon we’ll be late for the party in Downing Street.”

“There’ll be another four tomorrow.”

“Yeah but there’s a rumour that tonight Liz Truss is coming as Daisy Duke.”

“Chinese communist spy it is then.”
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 08:42 - Jan 14 with 1683 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 08:05 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

You conspiracy theory nutters are completely mad. Do you think they are sitting there in MI5 waiting for the Boris phone to ring or the Tory distress symbol to be fired into the night:

“Just had Boris on the phone lads, and Prince Andrew was here this morning, better cause a distraction, what should we go with this time?”

“What about a bunch of russian spies killing people with novichok,”

“We did that remember? Theresa May came here personally and demanded an excuse for Laura Kunessburg to superimpose a Russian hat on Jeremy corbyn on newsnight, that was some of our best work.

“Aliens?”

“Will that convince Dr Mike Galsworthy? He’s a sharp cookie that one, his razor sharp wit on Twitter is unrivalled and his followers are intelligent and not at all gullible.”

“Probably not”

“Ah sod it let’s just go with Chinese spy buttering up Barry Gardiner, If we don’t knock off soon we’ll be late for the party in Downing Street.”

“There’ll be another four tomorrow.”

“Yeah but there’s a rumour that tonight Liz Truss is coming as Daisy Duke.”

“Chinese communist spy it is then.”

When you get out of your teens you might realise not everything reported is as it seems. Don’t worry, you’ll get there.

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:18 - Jan 14 with 1669 viewsjack_lord

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 07:41 - Jan 14 by felixstowe_jack

First of all is Chinese or British Chinese?
It seems she has been influencing ministers across the political spectrum for a very long time, She has been cosy with the two previous PM's and had an award from Theresa May.
On first glance it appears that she has been building relationships for the British Chinese and has done nothing criminal and all the donations have been above board and reported correctly. I want to know what they mean by 400,000 of "staffing costs". Does that mean cash? Does that mean people?
The bit that does worry me is obviously the spy concern and if she has managed to get any information.
MI5 have been aware of this and has it reached a natural point where it has come out in to the open and is just a coincidence and not anything sinister to deflect what the Prime Minister has been doing wrong for the millionth time.
Can it be said enough time.
We know huge amounts of people have broken the rules of what we were supposed to follow.
The problem is that the PM is the person who told us to follow the rules and is culpable. Whether he should be fined or cautioned for not adhering to the rules he set out or removed as PM as he is seen as not fit for office is questionable.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:22 - Jan 14 with 1669 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 08:42 - Jan 14 by Brynmill_Jack

When you get out of your teens you might realise not everything reported is as it seems. Don’t worry, you’ll get there.

It is tough being young it’s true. I wake up every morning and dream of the day where I can be a cranky balding geriatric old fool with hypertension and a penis that hasn’t worked in years. Then my opinion will be worth something apparently.

Anyway back to the subject in hand. Do you think MI5 sent the speaker this information to deliberately cause a distraction. Do you think the speaker is complicit in this conspiracy when he emailed MPs to warn them?

Do you honestly believe this nonsense? Or have the fading brain cells finally given up on you?
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:33 - Jan 14 with 1657 viewsjack_lord

Was Drakeford following the Rules of Wales at the time?
If he was not then he should resign.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:38 - Jan 14 with 1653 viewsBoundy

Why can't you be concerned about both ? I am

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:49 - Jan 14 with 1635 viewsonehunglow

For what it's woth,I completely disagree with Kero but it would take too long to reply.It's all been said before .
It is a case of our lives being radically altered and ,as a society and species,we cannot handle it,so comfortable have we been with our little life bubble.

Covid is real and easily spread .Ive lost good friends through it.

YET, we have cretins who will not wear a piece of cloth over their nose and mouth.We have people refusing this vaccine although they will have vaccines to go to the Tropics on holiday.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:49 - Jan 14 with 1636 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:33 - Jan 14 by jack_lord

Was Drakeford following the Rules of Wales at the time?
If he was not then he should resign.

I remember sturgeon being photographed shaking hands with Biden, no mask, no distancing, glass of wine in hand. Despite the rules saying otherwise.

It is vitally important that the people who set the rules should also be seen to be following the rules. I think Boris should resign for letting all that go on under his watch, it’s unforgivable whilst people were being arrested and fined for doing the same thing. I think sturgeon should also resign. Apologies are not enough. If you make these stupid rules you have to stick with them at all times.

If a 95 year old frail head of state can follow the rules to the letter whilst going through the heartache of losing her partner of over seventy years then Boris, Biden, Sturgeon, Drakeford, the whole bloody lot of them should be hauled over the coals.
Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:55 - Jan 14 with 1629 viewsonehunglow

Chinese Spy funding Labour MP on 09:49 - Jan 14 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

I remember sturgeon being photographed shaking hands with Biden, no mask, no distancing, glass of wine in hand. Despite the rules saying otherwise.

It is vitally important that the people who set the rules should also be seen to be following the rules. I think Boris should resign for letting all that go on under his watch, it’s unforgivable whilst people were being arrested and fined for doing the same thing. I think sturgeon should also resign. Apologies are not enough. If you make these stupid rules you have to stick with them at all times.

If a 95 year old frail head of state can follow the rules to the letter whilst going through the heartache of losing her partner of over seventy years then Boris, Biden, Sturgeon, Drakeford, the whole bloody lot of them should be hauled over the coals.

Well said Sir.
What we needed and still do is a leader for all the people.Johnson is not a leader of his own party.
This guy has blood on his hands ,not for "shutting down the economy" but but not enforcing the laws he passed to help stop Covid. We have not still accepted our lives have changed.

This crap about PPE contracts is no reason to refuse a mak,neither is the fact Johnso or the Tories are asking us to wear one and to be sensible.

Sensible> Us ? To us,a pub/club/pyssup is a human right and we are traumatised when somebody stops it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024