Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Programmes free to a good home 16:35 - Jan 26 with 1739 viewshoof_hearted

Couple of boxes of assorted programmes from the last 30/40 years mainly QPR official, a few KUTR's, a few aways and a few England programmes.

PM me to arrange collection form Pinner if interested.

I'm moving house and it's too heart breaking to cold heartedly throw out memories of so much disappointment and heartbreak (and the odd magnificent win that fed the addiction).
Programmes free to a good home on 17:24 - Jan 26 with 1689 viewsstowmarketrange

I have a couple of thousand programmes to get rid of too,although some go back to the 60’s.I gave up buying them about 3 seasons ago,although I normally still buy the away ones sometimes.
Programmes free to a good home on 17:43 - Jan 26 with 1652 viewspaulhoop2

PM me and I will take them off your hands I will admit I’m struggling to PM lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Programmes free to a good home on 22:33 - Jan 26 with 1537 viewsHastings_Hoops

I’ve decided that I’ll buy a programme for the last home match that I go to each season… that way I can tick off the games I went to in the programme and won’t forget in ten years time… I genuinely can’t remember all of the matches that I went to between 1997 and 2009 which may be a way of dealing with trauma.
Programmes free to a good home on 22:42 - Jan 26 with 1513 viewsdixiedean

Programmes free to a good home on 17:24 - Jan 26 by stowmarketrange

I have a couple of thousand programmes to get rid of too,although some go back to the 60’s.I gave up buying them about 3 seasons ago,although I normally still buy the away ones sometimes.

Stowmarket , I’d be very interested in the older progs especially. Happy to work out a deal . Cheers
Programmes free to a good home on 22:52 - Jan 26 with 1484 viewsstowmarketrange

Programmes free to a good home on 22:42 - Jan 26 by dixiedean

Stowmarket , I’d be very interested in the older progs especially. Happy to work out a deal . Cheers

No problem mate.How far back do you want to go.I was given some from the 60’s and early 70’s,and I have a lot more from 76 onwards.
Programmes free to a good home on 15:14 - Jan 27 with 1315 viewsBoston

I have many hundreds of programmes, they’ll not be going anywhere while I’m mentally cognitive. Upon my passing they shall be alongside me, under the unfurling sail of a burning longship as it’s pushed out from a pier in South Boston, heading back toward the old world.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Programmes free to a good home on 15:41 - Jan 27 with 1262 viewsToast_R

My collection of programmes once saved me a bit on bunce on some carpet fitting.

Moved in a new house in 2012 and we were getting the bedrooms re-carpeted. My collection of programmes were in a couple of boxes and one had spewed out on to the landing as I was trying to clear the room. Couldn't be arsed to clear it a up as the carpet fitters arrived, they saw I was a QPR fan and my wife told them we were ST holders (at the time) and as they were too they waved us the fee on all the grippers. Thanks to whoever that was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024