Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Theology of Marxism 00:06 - Jan 28 with 1483 viewsAjack_Kerouac

This is the best explanation of what Marxism is I have ever heard. If you have 3 hours to spare give it a listen;

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

The Theology of Marxism on 10:45 - Jan 28 with 1383 viewsonehunglow

It's taking some time for them to listen to all that.

Any dialogue with an East German of old would be more succinct.

Marxism is no pleasure to live under and is not fair to all.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Theology of Marxism on 11:07 - Jan 28 with 1377 viewsCatullus

The Theology of Marxism on 10:45 - Jan 28 by onehunglow

It's taking some time for them to listen to all that.

Any dialogue with an East German of old would be more succinct.

Marxism is no pleasure to live under and is not fair to all.

I don't think any system could ever be fair to all. Any system has to deal with one big flaw that always causes problems, human nature!

I certainly think that we need to find a better system than the current form of capitalism. The current gap between rich and poor, the immorality of it all when some people can earn tens of millions a year but others don't even earn tens of hundreds a year is not right in a modern world.
Everyone could have a fairer slice of the cake but again, human nature. We are taught to be selfish and greedy and some take that to extremes while some others always give more than they get. Somewhere in the middle is a better way, there has to be.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Theology of Marxism on 11:08 - Jan 28 with 1372 viewsonehunglow

The Theology of Marxism on 11:07 - Jan 28 by Catullus

I don't think any system could ever be fair to all. Any system has to deal with one big flaw that always causes problems, human nature!

I certainly think that we need to find a better system than the current form of capitalism. The current gap between rich and poor, the immorality of it all when some people can earn tens of millions a year but others don't even earn tens of hundreds a year is not right in a modern world.
Everyone could have a fairer slice of the cake but again, human nature. We are taught to be selfish and greedy and some take that to extremes while some others always give more than they get. Somewhere in the middle is a better way, there has to be.

Triffic posting Cat
Enjoy the day

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Theology of Marxism on 15:08 - Jan 28 with 1331 viewscontroversial_jack

We need to get away from the rigid left/ right ideologies and seek a medium somewhere. However the big capitalist institutions won't allow that
The Theology of Marxism on 16:40 - Jan 28 with 1308 viewsjack_lord

It may well have been Liberal Democrats here but a hung parliament and someone perceived to be a Faux Tory put that to bed for twenty years.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Theology of Marxism on 18:45 - Jan 30 with 1221 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Theology? Ideology probably more appropriate (for an atheist movement).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Theology of Marxism on 20:09 - Jan 30 with 1201 viewsAjack_Kerouac

The Theology of Marxism on 18:45 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Theology? Ideology probably more appropriate (for an atheist movement).

If you listen to the video he addresses that point and explains comprehensively. His argument is a coherent one.

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

The Theology of Marxism on 20:22 - Jan 30 with 1192 viewsDr_Winston

No matter what system gets implemented, there will always be those who have more than others. Senior leaders in Communist states have always led the kind of lifestyles that would make Dan Bilzerian blush.

A system that gives anyone the chance to make their pile is the fairest, which Capitalism does. I do believe that more restrictions are needed in some areas though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Theology of Marxism on 20:42 - Jan 30 with 1174 viewsDr_Parnassus

Any form of communism doesn’t raise people up, it drags everyone down to the same level of poor and nobody has any chance to get out of it.

The current system is interchangeable and you can largely control your own destiny by your own choices. You can be born poor and end up in the top 10% of earners in the world of even the 1% without question, and I wouldn’t say that’s particularly rare.

It’s often those that choose poorly in life that tend to complain others have more and want a different system. You can carve your own destiny in this system and that’s the beauty of it.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Theology of Marxism on 21:10 - Jan 30 with 1151 viewsjack_lord

The Theology of Marxism on 20:22 - Jan 30 by Dr_Winston

No matter what system gets implemented, there will always be those who have more than others. Senior leaders in Communist states have always led the kind of lifestyles that would make Dan Bilzerian blush.

A system that gives anyone the chance to make their pile is the fairest, which Capitalism does. I do believe that more restrictions are needed in some areas though.

Marx would have been dismayed by what communism has turned out to be in the USSR and China.
As Cat says something else has to be better than we are living with but Marx was writing in another era when the few really did control the masses. Less corrupt than the leaders in a communist state but equally as oppressive maybe.
Time is everything

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024