Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Dunne getting the recognition he deserves 10:25 - Mar 9 with 2622 views89_50

Today's interview with him on The Athletic:

https://theathletic.com/3169633/2022/03/08/jimmy-dunne-burnley-real-footballer-q

Nice to see him getting recognition. He's been such an excellent acquisition and I hope he's with us for a few more seasons.
Jimmy Dunne getting the recognition he deserves on 13:36 - Mar 9 with 2421 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good article.
Thanks for posting.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jimmy Dunne getting the recognition he deserves on 13:52 - Mar 9 with 2388 viewsngbqpr

Chair, Dickie and Willock have all had Athletic features this year - arguably their form has dropped off in every case since!

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Jimmy Dunne getting the recognition he deserves on 15:49 - Mar 9 with 2249 viewsNorthernr

St Joseph makes a very typical appearance halfway through.
Jimmy Dunne getting the recognition he deserves on 16:11 - Mar 9 with 2175 viewsPinnerPaul

Jimmy Dunne getting the recognition he deserves on 13:52 - Mar 9 by ngbqpr

Chair, Dickie and Willock have all had Athletic features this year - arguably their form has dropped off in every case since!

That's because we all ignore Clive's stats.

He's frequently told us NOT to judge young players on a relatively small number of games, but 'we' and by that I mean the football community never listen, driven by the media, I admit, but I think football tends to go overboard on young players very early.

Many thought we would be lucky to hold on to Dickie (Oh matron!) last summer and that he would be PL bound - on this season's form - in general - that doesn't look very likely.
Jimmy Dunne getting the recognition he deserves on 22:39 - Mar 9 with 1953 viewslarsricchi

Jimmy Dunne getting the recognition he deserves on 15:49 - Mar 9 by Northernr

St Joseph makes a very typical appearance halfway through.

I appreciated that Dunne referred to him as Joey and not Joseph.

It's been nice to see QPR features in my Athletic feed: "the element of circus has vanished" piece last December; recently Willock; now Jimmy Dunne. I skipped the "Joey the enigma" one, though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024