Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stewarding 21:13 - Sep 3 with 4605 viewsLatticeR

Was today police and steward presence in the away end ott

I spoke to PC gerraade and his Welsh pc equivalent and what we saw today was normal though Ott in my opinion
Stewarding on 21:18 - Sep 3 with 4572 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I wasn't there. What happened to make you ask?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Stewarding on 21:27 - Sep 3 with 4529 viewswokingrs

Stewarding on 21:18 - Sep 3 by CliveWilsonSaid

I wasn't there. What happened to make you ask?

No problems at all. Stewards perfectly friendly and helpful.
Stewarding on 22:05 - Sep 3 with 4382 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Email Amanda Jacks at the FSA. She may have some advice:

amanda.jacks@thefsa.org.uk

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/fsa-faircop-we-need-to-talk-about-stewarding/
Stewarding on 22:24 - Sep 3 with 4303 viewsmarkrtid

Steward is a sh!t name anyway.
They started game of roses and every Stuart I have ever known was either a school prefect or my f'kin boss.
Stewarding on 22:47 - Sep 3 with 4237 viewsdaveB

what happend? Went to the game in May at Swansea and stewarding and police all very good and very relaxed in the away end
Stewarding on 23:00 - Sep 3 with 4177 viewsLatticeR

Basically police and stewards spent entire game looking up at qpr fans and the ssame wasn’t seen in Swansea areas of ground .Also qpr fans were removed for infringements but the masses wouldn’t have seen unless you were around turnstiles in first half
Stewarding on 23:27 - Sep 3 with 4103 viewsRangersw12

Seen 100x worse in my 25 years of following Rangers
Stewarding on 00:51 - Sep 4 with 3981 viewsLythamR

Stewarding on 23:00 - Sep 3 by LatticeR

Basically police and stewards spent entire game looking up at qpr fans and the ssame wasn’t seen in Swansea areas of ground .Also qpr fans were removed for infringements but the masses wouldn’t have seen unless you were around turnstiles in first half

"Basically police and stewards spent entire game looking up at qpr fans"

That describes pretty much every away game ever, thats their job they are not meant to be watching the game they are supposed to be watching the people in the stands
Login to get fewer ads

Stewarding on 16:48 - Sep 4 with 3449 viewsNorthernr

Well there were a lot of them but they were all very friendly and polite. Didn't see any trouble or anybody getting chucked out.
Stewarding on 17:08 - Sep 4 with 3376 viewsBoston

Sometimes the number of stewards at away games is not about the visitors, it's a reflection of what might occur from the home fans if they're not there.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stewarding on 17:27 - Sep 4 with 3319 viewsJames_Paddocks

Never seen so many. Their stewarding bill must be high. Bloody loads of them. All friendly enough, but taking a bottle of water off me, pissed me right off. Would that happen in a cinema or the theatre?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 17:28]
Stewarding on 22:43 - Sep 4 with 3010 viewsLowerloftLad

Absolutely no bother from the stewards, or the Swansea fans made me and my mate more than welcome before and after the game seemed a really good bunch to be fair.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 22:43]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Stewarding on 08:50 - Sep 5 with 2797 viewswombat

Stewarding on 17:27 - Sep 4 by James_Paddocks

Never seen so many. Their stewarding bill must be high. Bloody loads of them. All friendly enough, but taking a bottle of water off me, pissed me right off. Would that happen in a cinema or the theatre?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2022 17:28]

depends if you was planning on lobbing it at tom cruise on the screen i suppose ?

didnt go sat but always found them pretty decent at swansea esp compared to what we used to have to go through when it was the vetch field which was alwys like the battle of the alomo before during and after the games

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Stewarding on 09:00 - Sep 5 with 2760 viewsLblock

I think maybe the OP hasn't been to many away games

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Stewarding on 10:18 - Sep 5 with 2666 viewswombat

Stewarding on 09:00 - Sep 5 by Lblock

I think maybe the OP hasn't been to many away games

he would have loved forest back in the 8os lol

Stewarding on 12:42 - Sep 5 with 2501 viewsloftboy

Stewarding on 10:18 - Sep 5 by wombat

he would have loved forest back in the 8os lol

The game that was the first of the season, 1990 I think, was sat in the seats , bloke in front git chucked out for absolute no reason by a Copper, I said “what’s he done” he replied “ upset you by swearing”. He had done neither.
Worst steward at Loftus road works the west paddocks, it’s a she but looks like a he, used to scream at us to sit down whilst celebrating goals.
Tried to throw me out once for throwing the ball back to hard, wasn’t my fault it bounced off the top of the wall and smacked Elliot Bennet under his chin.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Stewarding on 21:40 - Sep 5 with 2263 viewswombat

Stewarding on 12:42 - Sep 5 by loftboy

The game that was the first of the season, 1990 I think, was sat in the seats , bloke in front git chucked out for absolute no reason by a Copper, I said “what’s he done” he replied “ upset you by swearing”. He had done neither.
Worst steward at Loftus road works the west paddocks, it’s a she but looks like a he, used to scream at us to sit down whilst celebrating goals.
Tried to throw me out once for throwing the ball back to hard, wasn’t my fault it bounced off the top of the wall and smacked Elliot Bennet under his chin.

I know the steward we call her man thing in the lower loft. Honestly would love to see how todays fans at away game would cope with some of the crap we went through in the 80s , the ginger copper at villa park who used to snatch who ever was closest to the wall behind the away end . Liverpool stewards and old bill were great fun as well .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024