Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forever Rs 20:18 - Oct 17 with 5738 viewscolinallcars

Neil Warnock to be inducted on Wednesday.
I've always found it odd that some fans dislike him.
Forever Rs on 17:34 - Oct 20 with 934 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Should have played Bittersweet Symphony instead of Boys last night.
Forever Rs on 17:42 - Oct 20 with 908 viewsMichael_Hunt

Forever Rs on 16:58 - Oct 20 by Juzzie

I recall it was quite toxic from the fanbase (twitterati/social media probably) after the cup game up at MK Dons.

You're right. I clearly remember coming back from that game and the train journey was toxic with pure bile coming from some peoples mouth. Personally having seen us win at Everton; wolves; Stoke AND at home against them, I found it more than a little frustrating and I'm sure given more time he/we would have survived and prospered. Instead we got bloody Mark Hughes and have been paying the bill ever since. It's a bit similar to the latest Govt fiasco, where the baying mob got rid of BJ only for he to be replaced by a total incompetent! (sorry shouldn't have used the political analogy).
Forever Rs on 11:03 - Oct 22 with 640 viewsRanger_Things

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkAhSW4jvjA/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Forever Rs on 12:39 - Oct 22 with 557 viewsdenhamhoop2

Top old school manager in my Top 5 All Time R's managers took over a truly awful team kept them up with Peter Damage at centre back added 5 solid pros and built the team around the Moroccan Magician and gave us a fantastic 18 months and won a Premier League away game with Matthew Connolly at left back and Patrick Agyemang up front now that takes some doing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024