Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... 17:38 - Feb 18 with 4465 viewsToast_R

Chelsh*t are doing funny things 🤣
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 13:24 - Mar 9 with 545 viewsClive_Anderson

Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 13:00 - Mar 9 by PinnerPaul

MUST have been encroachment by oppo as well, if only own players encroach and you miss, its an IDFK to oppo.

Last word is still accurate though!

The Chelsea defender was in first and then some Dortmund players followed him in behind.

How they can miss the penalty and get another go when their player was the first to encroach is beyond me. They must be the spawniest team going.

Also it's hardly surprising that there's players running in when the penalty takers stutter and stop running for half an hour.
Amongst All the doom and Gloom... on 14:10 - Mar 9 with 449 viewsLazyFan

I am okay with them progressing all the way to the final as long as they lose.
This way, Potter will keep his job as they tumble down the league.

At the end of it, Potter will have stayed to complete their failure after spunking all that money away, and they will sack him anyway, just as he could probably buy a striker and turn it around in the summer. They won't wait, and he will be gone. very silly and quite funny :)

Then the new person will come in and mess it all up again, I am hoping. Then at that point, the Yanks will stop spending the money as they are not in Champs league, have zero trophies and have an over-expensive squad. They will try and squeeze the asset and flog off all the squad, and it will be the lower earners as that's all they can shift. At which point as we know the Mercs won't give a damn and it only gets worse.

So, far this one is playing out wonderfully :)

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024