Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. 16:26 - Apr 13 with 3112 viewsBluce_Ree

Look, I know this isn't useful but this is how I process hope. There's realistically five teams to think about. Us and four other sorry bunches of c*nts.

Rotherham - 45 points - game in hand - WLLDWD - H vs Luton (3rd) next. A bit of form in the last three I guess but Luton have it all to play for.

Huddersfield - 43 points - better goal diff than us - LDWWWD - A vs Swansea (14th). Swansea stringing together some okay performances.

QPR - 43 points - liable to play like right c*nts when it suits us - WLLLLD - H vs Coventry (9th). Cardiff not winning much lately but all to play for with a play off place in grasp.

Cardiff - 42 points - game in hand - WLDLWL. A v Sheffield United (2nd). Sheffield not going to get 1st and are five points clear in 2nd. So maybe not tons to play for.

Reading - 41 points - new manager bounce incoming - LLDDDL. H v Burnley (1st). Tough to beat Burnley but that lot are 14 points clear so how much do they need the points?

Our fixtures

Coventry H (9th)
Norwich H (8th)
Burnley A (1st!)
Stoke A (15th)

Current prediction:

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 16:52 - Apr 13 with 3040 viewsmonners1969

I actually went through a prediction tool thing and we stayed up by a point....

Saturday is a must win
The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 2975 viewsBluce_Ree

It's definitely a 'do better than Reading' but a win would be as sweet as a news story announcing the death of Mick Hucknall.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 20:48 - Apr 13 with 2826 viewsHarbour

And Bristol City H
The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 10:06 - Apr 14 with 2645 viewsBluce_Ree

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 20:48 - Apr 13 by Harbour

And Bristol City H

Ah yes.

Currently 13th. Nowt to play for. Off on their holidays. Give me a 6-0 with a nonsense George Kulscar type goal and the worlds ugliest hat-trick just like we used to.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 14:20 - Apr 15 with 2412 viewsBluce_Ree

Lovely. Cardiff are eating total shit.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 17:10 - Apr 15 with 2271 viewsLblock

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 18:32 - Apr 13 by Bluce_Ree

It's definitely a 'do better than Reading' but a win would be as sweet as a news story announcing the death of Mick Hucknall.

An unexpected point gained on us I'd say for them?

The utter, utter shame of being relegated below a team who have had six points deducted for the second season in a row.

Queens Park Rangers Football Circus.... a total shitshow since that fat prik walked through the door throwing money around.

Fcuk 'em.
Done with the club

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 17:26 - Apr 15 with 2203 viewsSonofpugwash

Que sera sera,
Whatever will be will be,
We're going to Shrewsbury,
Que sera sera.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 17:30 - Apr 15 with 2179 viewsstainrods_elbow

We also have Bristol City at home our last game - or perhaps you're wishing us into an early League 1 grave!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 17:40 - Apr 15 with 2137 viewsSonofpugwash

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 17:30 - Apr 15 by stainrods_elbow

We also have Bristol City at home our last game - or perhaps you're wishing us into an early League 1 grave!

"The wish is father to the thought"

Not even Kal-El can hold us up now.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 17:45 - Apr 15 with 2108 viewsted_hendrix

We were relegated weeks ago.

Four games to go and If we score maybe two goals during the whole of those four games I'll be gobsmacked.

I have zero confidence in our Manager and even less confidence In our squad.

Kill me If I'm wrong but we won't win or draw another game this season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The 2023 relegation thread-oh. Match 42. on 20:29 - Apr 15 with 1935 viewstoreqpr

On my way over from Norway for the Norwich match.
First rodeo for 8 1/2 year. Picked a good one eh?
Good night Irene !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024