Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? 14:03 - May 6 with 1982 viewsbellomatic

A few weeks, I'd said I'd get the wife a ticket so she could come with the family for the last day of the season.

I didn't expect the entire section would be sold out! (What are people thinking of... the whole stadium is almost sold out for a dead rubber after a disastrous season )

Anyway - I'm in the dog house. Can anyone help?

Happy to pay face value if anyone has a spare for West Paddocks.
Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? on 14:10 - May 6 with 1934 viewsstowmarketrange

A few on Twickets but none for the west paddock yet.
Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? on 16:33 - May 6 with 1810 viewsbellomatic

good thinking StowMarketRanger - i just had a look on Twickets, and found one. crisis averted!
Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? on 17:05 - May 7 with 1584 viewsenfieldargh

even with LSE its almost a sold out LR!!!!

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? on 17:29 - May 7 with 1555 viewsthame_hoops

Fair Play those attending tomorrow. The weather looks horrendous.
Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? on 20:28 - May 7 with 1485 viewsenfieldargh

Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? on 17:29 - May 7 by thame_hoops

SAR & SBS sold out

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? on 20:41 - May 7 with 1471 viewsstowmarketrange

Anyone with a spare ticket for West Paddocks on Monday? on 17:29 - May 7 by thame_hoops

You can only get wet once.Why does it always rain on me?
[Post edited 7 May 2023 20:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024