Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 17:40 - May 8 with 6886 viewsBklynRanger

Left 15 mins early. Never done that before but towards the end of that 1st half I had what alcoholics refer to as a moment of clarity. Why am I sitting here with all this leg room when the two blokes either side of me have quite sensibly decided not to bother?

For all our decent effort and fragile positivity in the first 20 minutes all it took was for them to push their right back up on Illy and we were done. At that point you've got the wrong formation with the wrong players flailing about against a team that's not interested but may as well beat us because it's that easy. And Rob Dickie wasn't even the problem.

442 with no pace on the right (but he's staying), good bloke-but-supersub at best Chris Martin lumbering around up front, Amos holding the fort beside Field - in what universe is Amos one of a 2 in a 442? Did you agree to this Dobo?

Not much chat between players, quite a lot of arguments. Lowe when he came on didn't track his marker, didn't beat his marker, but watch him in the training video and he thinks he's the dogs bollocks.

The one bit of proper quality I saw in the second half was 'JCS' dummying the ball very nicely and slipping it to Willock who flicked it effortlessly with the outside of his boot to the left wing - and they can both fcuk off and stay fcuked off after this season as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway
Just back on 20:48 - May 8 with 1182 viewsCateLeBonR

I thought Taylor Richard's Mum (I'm assuming it was his Mum) was good value.
[Post edited 8 May 2023 20:50]
Just back on 20:49 - May 8 with 1176 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah Dozzell coming on didn't help at all. Dixon-Bonner has got a great pedigree - how he isn't worth 20 mins for a club in our position is beyond me.
Just back on 22:18 - May 8 with 889 viewsPunteR

We're using Chair all wrong. He's a tidy little player but not one we should be using for a counter attack. He's got no real pace for a start. Paal is OK but there was no link up on that left side. Or the right. In fact, no link up play all over the pitch. We're a mess. We had 3 players all going up to take a corner, than one of them decides we should just go short, and I couldn't decide if was some genius routine or none of them knew wtf to do. The next corner we just launched it in the box. . We look a shambles. Their heads completely dropped when we went a goal down 30 minutes in . 30 minutes. Attitude, mentality, ability just way below par.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024