Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other championship teams transfers 13:59 - May 15 with 81189 viewsloftboy

Ashley Barnes possibly going to Norwich.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Other championship teams transfers on 10:06 - Sep 1 with 3236 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Reading this thread, it sounds like we have a poster at every ground....just going to break off here as we go live to Woking R at St. Mary's...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Other championship teams transfers on 10:13 - Sep 1 with 3181 viewsRs_Holy

Other championship teams transfers on 10:06 - Sep 1 by PlanetHonneywood

Reading this thread, it sounds like we have a poster at every ground....just going to break off here as we go live to Woking R at St. Mary's...

Other championship teams transfers on 15:13 - Sep 1 with 2917 viewsWadR

Millwall sign Allan Campbell on loan from Luton and Ryan Longman on loan from Hull.

Would've taken either here. Feel like Longman would've been a good option at wingback.
Other championship teams transfers on 19:40 - Sep 1 with 2664 viewsGloucs_R

Other championship teams transfers on 15:13 - Sep 1 by WadR

Millwall sign Allan Campbell on loan from Luton and Ryan Longman on loan from Hull.

Would've taken either here. Feel like Longman would've been a good option at wingback.

And now Kieffer Moore!! (If he agrees)
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 19:42]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Other championship teams transfers on 20:00 - Sep 1 with 2544 viewspaulparker

If Ross Stewart is worth 10 million then surely Dykes has to be 15 million if we were to sell

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other championship teams transfers on 09:27 - Sep 2 with 2303 viewsLazyFan

Other championship teams transfers on 20:00 - Sep 1 by paulparker

If Ross Stewart is worth 10 million then surely Dykes has to be 15 million if we were to sell

Stewart is better than Dykes. If Stewart had not been injured just as he broke into the Scotland squad, then Dykes would not have been starting or scoring so many for Scotland.

As we can see Dykes is fit again for Scotland. What luck?
Stewart if fit will be a Prem player soon, Dykes will probably only ever play in the SPL.

zzzzzzzzzz

Other championship teams transfers on 15:28 - Sep 7 with 2076 viewsaston_hoop

Some chat coming out of Birmingham that they want to replace John Eustace with Wayne Rooney! Rooney has links with some high up people at the club it seems. Would be mental and probably devastating from Blues fans who finally thought they might have a season to enjoy after many years of shite

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other championship teams transfers on 15:51 - Sep 7 with 1991 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other championship teams transfers on 15:28 - Sep 7 by aston_hoop

Some chat coming out of Birmingham that they want to replace John Eustace with Wayne Rooney! Rooney has links with some high up people at the club it seems. Would be mental and probably devastating from Blues fans who finally thought they might have a season to enjoy after many years of shite

An absolute plethora of obliging overweight 50-somethings in Brum so I can see it happening.
Login to get fewer ads

Other championship teams transfers on 16:01 - Sep 7 with 1930 viewsconnell10

I really liked Eustace when he was with us , I always thought he should have succeeded Warburton as our boss but he was criminally over looked .I bet he has been on the phone to the bread man for advice.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Other championship teams transfers on 00:41 - Sep 9 with 1668 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66758281

Probably out of our price range but this would have been a good signing at this level.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Other championship teams transfers on 19:01 - Sep 19 with 1387 viewsaston_hoop

Loyal Taylor is at Sheffield Wednesday's game tonight, sounds like he'll be joining them

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other championship teams transfers on 08:44 - Oct 11 with 984 viewsenfieldargh

Stoke have decided they dont have enough players so have signed Ciaren Clarke.

Ichpeazu(?) not coming to us as ruoured, he chose Port Vale the sensible lad

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other championship teams transfers on 20:26 - Oct 11 with 727 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67076483

Luton splashing out.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024