Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation odds 19:40 - Jul 8 with 10204 viewsSteveB

4/1 at the moment. Stealing money I reckon. Better odds may be available?
Relegation odds on 20:00 - Jul 8 with 6344 viewsessextaxiboy

If its that nailed on why not stick a few grand on ?
Relegation odds on 20:02 - Jul 8 with 6323 viewsSonofpugwash

Who is favourite to go down then?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Relegation odds on 20:23 - Jul 8 with 6274 viewsterryb

The odds might be generous, but please don't judge them on losing to a side that is in either the Champions League or UEFA Cup next season.

If it's the same next Saturday, then it might be time to start worrying!
Relegation odds on 20:30 - Jul 8 with 6252 viewsessextaxiboy

Relegation odds on 20:23 - Jul 8 by terryb

The odds might be generous, but please don't judge them on losing to a side that is in either the Champions League or UEFA Cup next season.

These games mean nothing
Relegation odds on 21:30 - Jul 8 with 6074 viewsSteveB

Relegation odds on 20:00 - Jul 8 by essextaxiboy

If its that nailed on why not stick a few grand on ?

That's between me & Paddy Power.....

I'll give you 6's though if you fancy lumping on as well....?
Relegation odds on 22:00 - Jul 8 with 5977 viewsessextaxiboy

Relegation odds on 21:30 - Jul 8 by SteveB

No chance , because I think we will be ok .
Relegation odds on 23:01 - Jul 8 with 5853 viewsLongRanger

If you’re offering better odds than the bookie it means you don’t think it will happen!!
Relegation odds on 02:28 - Jul 9 with 5618 viewsYorkshirehoop

I'm a big gambler, i have never layed a penny against QPR and never would do but i would say there is a very high probablity we will be relegated next season with what weve got.
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation odds on 05:09 - Jul 9 with 5554 viewsWatford_Ranger

I’ll have £100 on at 6/1 please. Bit of insurance in case this season goes as tits up as I expect it to. Hope I lose the bet.
Relegation odds on 08:08 - Jul 9 with 5381 viewsLadbrokeR

Relegation odds on 02:28 - Jul 9 by Yorkshirehoop

I'm a big gambler, i have never layed a penny against QPR and never would do but i would say there is a very high probablity we will be relegated next season with what weve got.

I fully agree why would you bet on Rangers to fail.
Relegation odds on 08:36 - Jul 9 with 5305 viewswood_hoop

I am surprised those that like a flutter would be quite so certain we are relegation material, to me far to early to be taking such poor odds.

Not thinking we will smash the division but at least I will wait for a few games before making a money judgement.
Relegation odds on 08:38 - Jul 9 with 5294 viewsFDC

Relegation odds on 20:23 - Jul 8 by terryb

They may be a decent team, but the goals they scored were incredibly soft
Relegation odds on 08:53 - Jul 9 with 5256 viewsdistortR

Relegation odds on 08:08 - Jul 9 by LadbrokeR

I will possibly bet on Ranger's going down, as it seems the only viable way of keeping them up right now!
Relegation odds on 09:00 - Jul 9 with 5242 viewsHunterhoop

Relegation odds on 08:08 - Jul 9 by LadbrokeR

It’s an emotional hedge. Fans of all sports teams across lots of sports do it. Psychologically it is quite understandable. Also, rule 1 of betting. Bet on things you have an edge on over the bookies. As QPR fans we probably know more about QPR than the bookies, so, again, betting on QPR makes some sense (even if they know more about the rest of the league).

Bet365 currently have us as 3rd fav for relegation at 11/4 behind Rotherham and Plymouth.
Relegation odds on 09:09 - Jul 9 with 5225 viewsE17hoop

Cardiff are a car crash right now and the same odds as us. Does that make us a car crash too or are the bookies wrong?

[Post edited 9 Jul 2023 9:09]

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Relegation odds on 09:19 - Jul 9 with 5195 viewsHunterhoop

Relegation odds on 09:09 - Jul 9 by E17hoop

Cardiff are a car crash right now and the same odds as us. Does that make us a car crash too or are the bookies wrong?

They’re fractionally longer, but I agree with you. I think they’ll go down and have backed that.

Do I think they are more likely to go down than us? Yes.

Does that mean I think we stay up? No.

I don’t think both Plymouth and Rotherham get relegated. In fact, I’m not sure either will. Had high hopes for Huddersfield but less confident not Warnock is staying. I feel like a Preston, Hull, or Sheff Wed could bomb, and Birmingham could implode too, but think Eustace is doing a very good job there.

Heart:
Birmingham
Wednesday
Cardiff

Head:
Plymouth
QPR (without several 1st team squad signings)
Cardiff

Hopefully come 5th Aug my view changes and we can stick Huddersfield or someone in there.
Relegation odds on 09:34 - Jul 9 with 5143 viewsdistortR

Relegation odds on 09:19 - Jul 9 by Hunterhoop

They’re fractionally longer, but I agree with you. I think they’ll go down and have backed that.

Do I think they are more likely to go down than us? Yes.

Does that mean I think we stay up? No.

I don’t think both Plymouth and Rotherham get relegated. In fact, I’m not sure either will. Had high hopes for Huddersfield but less confident not Warnock is staying. I feel like a Preston, Hull, or Sheff Wed could bomb, and Birmingham could implode too, but think Eustace is doing a very good job there.

Heart:
Birmingham
Wednesday
Cardiff

Head:
Plymouth
QPR (without several 1st team squad signings)
Cardiff

Hopefully come 5th Aug my view changes and we can stick Huddersfield or someone in there.

Can't see Huddersfield getting relegated, and I think Birmingham will be fine this season. Laird is a good player, Roberts has a bit about him, the difference to last season is that they were both protecting themselves for their summer moves, imo.
Hasn't worked for Willock yet, so he'll probably show for the first month of the season at least.
Relegation odds on 09:36 - Jul 9 with 5134 viewsGaryBannister86

Relegation odds on 09:34 - Jul 9 by distortR

Can't see Huddersfield getting relegated, and I think Birmingham will be fine this season. Laird is a good player, Roberts has a bit about him, the difference to last season is that they were both protecting themselves for their summer moves, imo.
Hasn't worked for Willock yet, so he'll probably show for the first month of the season at least.

"Roberts has a bit about him"

Does he? The only bit he will have about him next season is when I am giving him a bit of an earful. If that game happens to coincide with the 4 games a season he plays.
Relegation odds on 09:42 - Jul 9 with 5109 viewsE15Hoop

Relegation odds on 09:34 - Jul 9 by distortR

I thought Willock looked positive yesterday, as did Richards.
Other than that, I don't really see how anyone draws any conclusions from yesterday, apart from we're a couple of weeks away from having the same level of fitness that Slavia Prague had.
I thought the most interesting aspect of it was hearing who the players themselves feel the Dev Squad players most likely to come through this season are.
Aoroha, Dixon-Bonner, Duke -McKenna and Pedder were all mentioned by Chair, Smyth and Armstrong as looking most likely so far.
Relegation odds on 09:50 - Jul 9 with 5083 viewsdistortR

Relegation odds on 09:36 - Jul 9 by GaryBannister86

"Roberts has a bit about him"

Does he? The only bit he will have about him next season is when I am giving him a bit of an earful. If that game happens to coincide with the 4 games a season he plays.

Think he can be decent in this division for what they paid, my point being he was more interested in being uninjured now and getting a move then he was turningout for us.
Relegation odds on 10:17 - Jul 9 with 5029 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Relegation odds on 09:09 - Jul 9 by E17hoop

If I were a neutral observer, I'd see a club that has the worst form in the country over the last six months, managed by the guy who nearly took them down, selling the 'decent' players I'd heard of and unable to sign quality replacements because of FFP. They'd be odds-on, rather than 4/1.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2023 10:18]
Relegation odds on 10:33 - Jul 9 with 4971 viewsHoopsie

Relegation odds on 09:50 - Jul 9 by distortR

Think he can be decent in this division for what they paid, my point being he was more interested in being uninjured now and getting a move then he was turningout for us.

Kind of agreed, Roberts did not care about how much Leeds can get him for when his loan ended with us, he was in self preservation mode to get his next permanent move hence the nonchalant and lackadaisical attitude. The same I think can be said of laird

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Relegation odds on 11:32 - Jul 9 with 4874 viewsWatford_Ranger

Relegation odds on 08:36 - Jul 9 by wood_hoop

I am surprised those that like a flutter would be quite so certain we are relegation material, to me far to early to be taking such poor odds.

Not thinking we will smash the division but at least I will wait for a few games before making a money judgement.

Not certain at all. Just good value IMO. That’s all betting is really. Thinking you know better than the bookmaker which is why you rarely see a poor one.
Relegation odds on 12:09 - Jul 9 with 4800 viewsThGrimRanger

anyone know Ainsworth’s sack race odds as imagine he must be one of the favourites

in terms of relegation then 4-1 feels like value to me. fair play sanctions have been playing their part of late - wonder if there are any clubs in danger of a deduction next season?

TheGrimRanger

Relegation odds on 12:35 - Jul 9 with 4726 viewsHastings_Hoops

Relegation odds on 09:00 - Jul 9 by Hunterhoop

It’s an emotional hedge. Fans of all sports teams across lots of sports do it. Psychologically it is quite understandable. Also, rule 1 of betting. Bet on things you have an edge on over the bookies. As QPR fans we probably know more about QPR than the bookies, so, again, betting on QPR makes some sense (even if they know more about the rest of the league).

Bet365 currently have us as 3rd fav for relegation at 11/4 behind Rotherham and Plymouth.

Can’t see Plymouth finishing outside the top half this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024