Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation odds 19:40 - Jul 8 with 10334 viewsSteveB

4/1 at the moment. Stealing money I reckon. Better odds may be available?
Relegation odds on 14:23 - Jul 9 with 3807 viewsderbyhoop

Relegation odds on 12:35 - Jul 9 by Hastings_Hoops

Can’t see Plymouth finishing outside the top half this season.

I don't get Plymouth being 1 of the favourites to go down.
They won L1 with 100+ points.

Sheff Wed are most likely of 3 promoted clubs.
New manager just; old squad; no serious signings.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Relegation odds on 19:28 - Jul 9 with 3682 viewsHunterhoop

It’s to do with the money staked and likely to be staked.

Also, their annual wage bill is the lowest in the league by miles, and that is usually a pretty good indicator of where you’ll finish.
Relegation odds on 21:58 - Jul 9 with 3587 viewsYorkshirehoop

Relegation odds on 14:23 - Jul 9 by derbyhoop

Plymouth had an amazing home record but were pony away yet still went up automatically.
They won't get away with that in the championship.
Relegation odds on 13:05 - Jul 24 with 3412 viewskingsburyR

We are now 3/1 4th favourites.

Unfortunately the bookies know a good thing when they see it!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Relegation odds on 13:18 - Jul 24 with 3265 viewsLoyalitat

Relegation odds on 21:58 - Jul 9 by Yorkshirehoop

Plymouth had an amazing home record but were pony away yet still went up automatically.
They won't get away with that in the championship.

They weren't pony away from home last season. 11 wins, 7 draws and just 5 defeats on their travels hardly equates to being pony. Third best away record in the league after Ipswich and Sheffield Wednesday, who both won 12 games on the road.

They'll surprise quite a few next season and have a good chance of staying up.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2023 14:39]
Relegation odds on 13:28 - Jul 24 with 3207 viewsRs_Holy

I bet once in a blue moon and my record when betting is terrible ... so I might put some money on a QPR relegation just to try and jinx it
Relegation odds on 16:56 - Jul 24 with 2906 viewsnumptydumpty

Crikey I have to say some of our fans are consistently negative.

We will, I am sure bring in two centre backs, one right back, and one centre mid and with that and I believe we won't sell anyone else, we will have a solid championship squad.

If our fitness regimes provide much improved availability we will be fine.

I think Field and a n other in midfield and front four of Willock Richards Chair and Dykes is potentially exciting. Willock and Richards were both limited by injuries and outside influences but along with Chair and behind Dykes who is definitely in my view a very underrated centre forward by most of our fanbase.

And the transfer window ends 1st September, not the start of the season, and think couple of well thought out loans late on, could happen too, so no need to panic.

But sure many are..

It seems to be a common personality trait in many rangers fans.

Pessimism rules supreme !!!!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2023 16:57]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Relegation odds on 17:15 - Jul 24 with 2842 viewsQPROslo

Relegation odds on 16:56 - Jul 24 by numptydumpty

Crikey I have to say some of our fans are consistently negative.

We will, I am sure bring in two centre backs, one right back, and one centre mid and with that and I believe we won't sell anyone else, we will have a solid championship squad.

If our fitness regimes provide much improved availability we will be fine.

I think Field and a n other in midfield and front four of Willock Richards Chair and Dykes is potentially exciting. Willock and Richards were both limited by injuries and outside influences but along with Chair and behind Dykes who is definitely in my view a very underrated centre forward by most of our fanbase.

And the transfer window ends 1st September, not the start of the season, and think couple of well thought out loans late on, could happen too, so no need to panic.

But sure many are..

It seems to be a common personality trait in many rangers fans.

Pessimism rules supreme !!!!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2023 16:57]

Find it hard to see us saving that £10 million if we only do those Ins. Surely our most valuable player, or 2 or 3 of the less valuable need to be sold. If we can.
Login to get fewer ads

Relegation odds on 17:44 - Jul 24 with 2709 viewsHayesender

Relegation odds on 14:23 - Jul 9 by derbyhoop

Apparently Wednesday are offering 10 year season tickets, but the lot has to be paid upfront. Sounds like a club in serious financial difficulties

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Relegation odds on 20:21 - Jul 24 with 2450 viewsWatford_Ranger

Had a small punt when it was 4s. Stake was restricted heavily or I’d have had more. Watford are a shambles so if we win there somehow it’ll drift.
Relegation odds on 08:31 - Jul 25 with 2264 viewsstevec

Ipswich 5th favourites to be champions, am I missing something?
Relegation odds on 09:35 - Jul 25 with 2193 viewsterryb

Relegation odds on 08:31 - Jul 25 by stevec

Only that there fans are very confident & will be backing them in droves.

Champions will be too big an ask for them, but I expect them to be in play offs contention.
Relegation odds on 09:49 - Jul 25 with 2156 viewsSonofpugwash

Wouldn't touch it(relegation bet) if I was a ten foot Pole.
I reckon we are going to be like Fulham in the bad old days where they consistently avoided the drop by the skin of some very rotten teeth.
You'd be doing your money in cold, lads.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Relegation odds on 21:14 - Jul 25 with 1921 viewsdenhamhoop2

Having just read Blackburn asked players to buy their own plane tickets home from pre season trip sense they might be shortening their odds shortly
Relegation odds on 17:44 - Jul 28 with 1630 viewsterryb

Relegation odds on 08:31 - Jul 25 by stevec

It has no bearing on the season, but Ipswich did beat RB Leipzig today to win the "prestigious" Innsbruck Cup today.

They had to play two matches today & drew with Bremen in the other game.

They will go to Sunderland next sunday full of confidence.
Relegation odds on 20:20 - Jul 29 with 1363 viewsTomS

Despite today's result, performance and key injury, you can still get 3/1, or a little better with one bookmaker, this evening on us getting relegated this season.

I'm not one to judge a season's prospects on one performance, but a clear trend has developed since October last year, irrespective of who has been employed to try and reverse it. I think it's a value bet and that the odds compilers are not fully aware of how weak we really are. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking advantage of that price, while it's still available.
Relegation odds on 20:26 - Jul 30 with 1128 viewsNoDiddley

Relegation odds on 13:05 - Jul 24 by kingsburyR

We are now 3/1 4th favourites.

Unfortunately the bookies know a good thing when they see it!

Went to Ladbroke’s today with my wad, tried the terminals, asked the staff but to no avail could I get my relegation bet on.
My thinking is it’ll pay for my ST🤷
Relegation odds on 09:05 - Jul 31 with 935 viewsWestonsuperR

Relegation odds on 20:20 - Jul 29 by TomS

Despite today's result, performance and key injury, you can still get 3/1, or a little better with one bookmaker, this evening on us getting relegated this season.

I'm not one to judge a season's prospects on one performance, but a clear trend has developed since October last year, irrespective of who has been employed to try and reverse it. I think it's a value bet and that the odds compilers are not fully aware of how weak we really are. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking advantage of that price, while it's still available.

I’ve just had £100 at 3’s, the Oxford match evaporated any last bit of positivity I had. Unbelievably you can still get Evens on Watford to win on Saturday, surely that won’t last long should be more like 1/2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024