Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More cryptic insta from chris willock 13:47 - Jul 21 with 2483 viewsdannyblue

His '@childofgod' insta story 45 minutes ago has an hourglass, and a blue heart. Note, not a blue and white heart.

Now my (highly speculative) interpretation is that he's just waiting for the hand of god to help Glasgow Rangers pull their finger out.
More cryptic insta from chris willock on 13:49 - Jul 21 with 2459 viewsLoyalitat

okay
More cryptic insta from chris willock on 13:51 - Jul 21 with 2436 viewsNorthernr

Wonder if God might direct him towards pulling his finger out a bit.
More cryptic insta from chris willock on 13:55 - Jul 21 with 2382 viewscolinallcars

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof, my son.
More cryptic insta from chris willock on 14:04 - Jul 21 with 2331 viewsDieByYourSide

The picture is him training in QPR gear. So maybe he's talking about getting back on the pitch for us. Or maybe it's just meaningless shite.

Poll: And it's hi ho

More cryptic insta from chris willock on 14:20 - Jul 21 with 2246 viewsBluce_Ree

I don't use emojis but if I could it'd be a mixture of;

the Celtic badge
the number 10
an exit sign
clapping
Chris Willock eating f**king shit

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

More cryptic insta from chris willock on 14:25 - Jul 21 with 2221 viewsSimplyNico

More cryptic insta from chris willock on 14:20 - Jul 21 by Bluce_Ree

I don't use emojis but if I could it'd be a mixture of;

the Celtic badge
the number 10
an exit sign
clapping
Chris Willock eating f**king shit

"Chris Willock eating f**king shit"

We had a dog that did that. It drove my wife completely mental.
More cryptic insta from chris willock on 14:45 - Jul 21 with 2112 viewsBklynRanger

My prediction for him is he's going to shock and surprise us all around September / October, for, let's say, 4 games.

Then rupture something and be unavailable to play, sell, or generally get a straight answer out of until the Spring, ultimately leaving on a free.
More cryptic insta from chris willock on 15:10 - Jul 21 with 2029 viewsDannyPaddox

@childofgod

chil = Clint Hill
dof = Director of Football
god = Great Odds

Plain as day. Say what you see 😎
Cheers Chrissy. I’ve just lumped a ton on that 👍🏼
Login to get fewer ads

More cryptic insta from chris willock on 15:43 - Jul 21 with 1875 viewsHAYESBOY

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024