Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester Reflections 17:45 - Oct 28 with 2231 viewsbluenwhite10

Looking at the starting line up a very poor Centre Half paring and that is with no disrespect to Sam Field who is by far our best midfielder, but you had 2 players playing out of position and although he did alright today I don’t think Kakay would be in anybody’s starting 11 fully fit. I would also say strange choice in starting Kelman a player who could not even get into Orient’s starting line up last season shows either either highlights either Ainsworth lack of ability in the role, possible dirt on Ainsworth or Ainsworth seems to see something in him that nobody else can see but in my opinion I think Kelman is out of his depth. I would have possibly gone with Smyth or Dixon B and pushed Chair further forward. Leicester 1st goal summed up Rangers luck at times another goal off a deflection, but I suppose it could be said we got lucky with Dozzell goal. I honestly don’t think the sending off would have changed the result and Leicester were good and passed the ball round well but when you have players on the bench that cost 15 and 20 million. The sending off if you thought Duune was stupid Dozzell topped it and fell for the game the Leicester winger played and gave the Referee an easy decision to make .. No complaints from on that and I’ll discipline from Dozzell. Begovic lack of urgency evident again this week a continuous them in around the 87 minutes when he missed a quick throw out to Smyth on the counter. I thought today the team did better than I expected against a very good if not the best team in the championship. I hope although a great player and seemingly a nice bloke it is the last time I see Ainsworth in the dug out at Rangers unless it is managing another team as I believe he is out of his depth and change is urgently needed. Who would I like to see walk in at HQ and although I have previously called for Warnock who is now my 2nd choice it would be Gary Rowett who did a good at Birmingham before being unfairly dumped for a big name Zola and a good job at Millwall on a rumoured lesser budget than ours.. MOM I would say was Chair who gave it a good go today and tried to make things happen and probably showed and proved why Leicester where rumoured to be interested in him earlier in the season as a replacement for Maddison or playing in the hope they will rekindle it for next season. Up the R’s and keep the faith. I forgot to say the 1st half we sat off Winks so much and everything goes through him and countless times he got the ball unchallenged and passed iit on mostly forward which lack homework on Leicester and how they play.
Leicester Reflections on 18:02 - Oct 28 with 2015 viewsStanisgod

Didnt think anybody let themselves down today, except the obvious, who was actually playing well before the misplaced 2 yard pass that started it.
Thought Kelman actually did ok, the front three pressing and back five did seem to actually have a simblance of tactics today, looked a good shape and working until Dozy went off. Cant blame Gaz for the deflection or that I suppose.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Leicester Reflections on 18:16 - Oct 28 with 1936 viewsted_hendrix

2-1 down at home and In the 93rd minute our much-maligned Manager takes off the rapidly deteriorating Colback who for the second game on the TROT gets himself booked and now banned and replaces him with what one might call a recognised goalscorer who goes by the name of Chris Willock.
Now Chris Willock has suffered lately from whatever he has suffered from, lack of game time, maybe lack of confidence, who the effing hell knows, what I do Know Is he (Chris Willock) has scored some rather well scripted goals in his time here, he hasn't scored those well scripted goals whilst sat on his bottom but when out on the pitch.
I just feel rightly or wrongly that If by chance Chris Willock could maybe score the odd goal It might just might reignite his enthusiasm for the game.

Thus propelling QPR up the table Into the dizzy heights of just a wee bit above the relegation zone.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Leicester Reflections on 18:51 - Oct 28 with 1746 viewsRuislipHoop

Leicester Reflections on 18:16 - Oct 28 by ted_hendrix

2-1 down at home and In the 93rd minute our much-maligned Manager takes off the rapidly deteriorating Colback who for the second game on the TROT gets himself booked and now banned and replaces him with what one might call a recognised goalscorer who goes by the name of Chris Willock.
Now Chris Willock has suffered lately from whatever he has suffered from, lack of game time, maybe lack of confidence, who the effing hell knows, what I do Know Is he (Chris Willock) has scored some rather well scripted goals in his time here, he hasn't scored those well scripted goals whilst sat on his bottom but when out on the pitch.
I just feel rightly or wrongly that If by chance Chris Willock could maybe score the odd goal It might just might reignite his enthusiasm for the game.

Thus propelling QPR up the table Into the dizzy heights of just a wee bit above the relegation zone.

Colback seems hell bent on getting sent off everytime he plays.
Leicester Reflections on 19:42 - Oct 28 with 1549 viewsNorthantsHoop

Dewsbury-Hall and Winks running midfield, always felt Leicester were playing within themselves. They are a Premier outfit we are just a bit of a rabble, nothing up the Loft end again other than an away goal as usual. Dozell showing again a lack of discipline in this team.
Leicester Reflections on 20:36 - Oct 28 with 1394 viewsslmrstid

I actually thought Kelman played quite well and it helped Dykes having someone actually within 15 yards of him.
Leicester Reflections on 21:08 - Oct 28 with 1291 viewsbluenwhite10

Leicester Reflections on 19:42 - Oct 28 by NorthantsHoop

Dewsbury-Hall and Winks running midfield, always felt Leicester were playing within themselves. They are a Premier outfit we are just a bit of a rabble, nothing up the Loft end again other than an away goal as usual. Dozell showing again a lack of discipline in this team.

I agree Dewsbury-Hall looked a class above and should be playing at a higher level.
Leicester Reflections on 21:13 - Oct 28 with 1271 viewsbluenwhite10

That is what great about this game football is a game of opinions and everyone looks at things differently and while the effort and support was there I could not see any end product with Kelman and I believe other options may offered more but on a positive the effort was there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024