Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? 21:39 - Nov 4 with 2818 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Although much derided (Carroll, Goss, JCS) I have a feeling they will have their place under MC and do well.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Dixon-Bonner and Richards had a good/better game today.

These sort of players have been brought up a certain way and I think that certain way (ingrained possesion and positioning) is they way our scandi posters have described MC’s style.

As an added bonus, these players are normally free / cheaper / available for loan.

If MC can handle some questionable attitudes then I think we have a long term strategy in place, albeit one we’re supposed to have 8 years ago.
Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 02:30 - Nov 5 with 2545 viewsHooparoo

Interesting point Baz. You may be on to something 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 08:36 - Nov 5 with 2378 viewsRangersw12

Any word why Kolli wasn't in the squad yesterday?
Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 09:36 - Nov 5 with 2301 viewsderbyhoop

I doubt if MC has had any serious look at the Academy so far. The concentration had to be on the First team in the build up to Rotherham.

The U21s have been getting good results. That is not as important as bringing on players who can contribute in the Championship. I've not seen enough of that side to assess but Aoraha seems to be the most likely. The 2 regular CBs, Kayden Harrack and Henry Hawkins seem to be solid.
I'm sure there are others who have a better insight - some of whomwork for the club!

The U18s have been a disaster zone this year. Looking at team sheets they seem to be scattering Trialists throughout the team week after week.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 09:43 - Nov 5 with 2266 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 09:36 - Nov 5 by derbyhoop

I doubt if MC has had any serious look at the Academy so far. The concentration had to be on the First team in the build up to Rotherham.

The U21s have been getting good results. That is not as important as bringing on players who can contribute in the Championship. I've not seen enough of that side to assess but Aoraha seems to be the most likely. The 2 regular CBs, Kayden Harrack and Henry Hawkins seem to be solid.
I'm sure there are others who have a better insight - some of whomwork for the club!

The U18s have been a disaster zone this year. Looking at team sheets they seem to be scattering Trialists throughout the team week after week.

I wasn’t talking about our academy to be honest!
Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 10:06 - Nov 5 with 2198 viewsDesertBoot

Playing pass and move at Heston then getting a first team shirt to play hoofball mustn’t have been much fun.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 16:09 - Nov 6 with 1843 viewsconnell10

Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 08:36 - Nov 5 by Rangersw12

He was washing his hair .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 16:16 - Nov 6 with 1799 viewsNorthernr

Kolli was there, warmed up with the rest of the team, must have been 18th man, or whatever number man it is now who goes along in case somebody gets injured.
Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 16:17 - Nov 6 with 1792 viewsOldPedro

Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 08:36 - Nov 5 by Rangersw12

He did travel with the squad as he was warming up pre-match although not named as part of the match day squad

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Login to get fewer ads

Academy Babies - The Road To Salvation? on 17:14 - Nov 6 with 1687 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Richards had a good game?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024