Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of nostalgia 16:37 - Jan 4 with 1199 viewsE17hoop

This popped up on Twitter earlier:

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Bit of nostalgia on 16:40 - Jan 4 with 1171 viewsSheffieldHoop

Love that

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Bit of nostalgia on 16:54 - Jan 4 with 1121 viewsted_hendrix

Tommy Smith's goal at Watford was a bit special, If I'm not mistaken I was at Fratton Park when I'm sure he scored the penalty in the last minute to earn us a draw during an evening game?

A good Professional footballer.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bit of nostalgia on 17:09 - Jan 4 with 1085 viewsslmrstid

Blimey Hogan's put on a bit of timber.
Bit of nostalgia on 17:17 - Jan 4 with 1046 viewsSheffieldHoop

Bit of nostalgia on 17:09 - Jan 4 by slmrstid

He's actually lost a bit and looks decent compared with when I last saw him!

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Bit of nostalgia on 17:18 - Jan 4 with 1048 viewsHooping_Mad

Bit of nostalgia on 17:09 - Jan 4 by slmrstid

Tommy looked sharp, good to see all of them.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Bit of nostalgia on 18:18 - Jan 4 with 959 viewsJuzzie

Bit of nostalgia on 16:54 - Jan 4 by ted_hendrix

Tommy Smith's goal at Watford was a bit special, If I'm not mistaken I was at Fratton Park when I'm sure he scored the penalty in the last minute to earn us a draw during an evening game?

A good Professional footballer.

I was there too! Pompey scored with a retaken penalty (their only shot on target) as the ref adjudged Kenny moved off his line when he saved it. Smith then scored his own pen right at the end.

I drove down there with a mate from work (Pompey fan) and his wife (QPR fan) and suffice to say we were the happier on the drive home!
Bit of nostalgia on 18:33 - Jan 4 with 918 viewsNoDiddley

Bit of nostalgia on 18:18 - Jan 4 by Juzzie

I was there too! Pompey scored with a retaken penalty (their only shot on target) as the ref adjudged Kenny moved off his line when he saved it. Smith then scored his own pen right at the end.

I drove down there with a mate from work (Pompey fan) and his wife (QPR fan) and suffice to say we were the happier on the drive home!

2 days off work for that one, travelled down in the afternoon , in Bognor pre match as a fellow R had the Railway pub in town, then onto Chichester for another pre match warm up before getting train to Fratton.
The ref was crap, I remember Kyle Walker was playing for us & the quickest thing I’ve seen seen Usain Bolt, after the game slipped into The Rifle Club just up the road as my mate knew a Pompey fan who used it. Stayed at his then home following day.
Happy days can’t beat a 2 day away game!
Bit of nostalgia on 20:30 - Jan 4 with 789 viewsstowmarketrange

Bit of nostalgia on 18:33 - Jan 4 by NoDiddley

2 days off work for that one, travelled down in the afternoon , in Bognor pre match as a fellow R had the Railway pub in town, then onto Chichester for another pre match warm up before getting train to Fratton.
The ref was crap, I remember Kyle Walker was playing for us & the quickest thing I’ve seen seen Usain Bolt, after the game slipped into The Rifle Club just up the road as my mate knew a Pompey fan who used it. Stayed at his then home following day.
Happy days can’t beat a 2 day away game!

Gavin Ward was the ref that game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024