Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti pre-Bournemouth 22:47 - Jan 5 with 1931 viewsstainrods_elbow

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/0_lt9y1oc9

Looks fed-up, weary and just going through the motions. Worrying!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 22:50 - Jan 5 with 1903 viewsnumptydumpty

You reading way too much into it

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 22:52 - Jan 5 with 1886 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 22:50 - Jan 5 by numptydumpty

You reading way too much into it

Or could it be that you're reading too little?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 06:52 - Jan 6 with 1521 viewsFDC

Doesn't look like he's checked out to me at all. Just a Fairly reasonable assessment of where we are.

Result to one side, a thing to look out for and perhaps keep us interested will be how we deal with set pieces.
[Post edited 6 Jan 6:53]
Marti pre-Bournemouth on 07:51 - Jan 6 with 1468 viewsRangersw12

His interviews haven't changed from day 1 so I don't understand what other people are seeing
Marti pre-Bournemouth on 08:09 - Jan 6 with 1437 viewsdaveB

not sure what you are seeing there, he looks fine to me
Marti pre-Bournemouth on 09:00 - Jan 6 with 1329 viewsgazza1

He knew he had a big job to do here and sometimes when things do not go exactly to plan, and most of us realise about 'fine margins', then sometimes during interview time you are not looking your best.

He is moving us forward, it will take time to understand the football side of QPR. As I have said before, I have been watching Dozzell for a long time now and I cannot make my mind up if he is a good player or not whereas I watch our CF and know that he is a poor player..
Marti pre-Bournemouth on 10:05 - Jan 6 with 1240 viewsPaddyhoops

I’d be looking weary if I had to turn up for work every day and try and get tune out of this mob.
Marti pre-Bournemouth on 10:28 - Jan 6 with 1186 viewsLordPork

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 09:00 - Jan 6 by gazza1

He knew he had a big job to do here and sometimes when things do not go exactly to plan, and most of us realise about 'fine margins', then sometimes during interview time you are not looking your best.

He is moving us forward, it will take time to understand the football side of QPR. As I have said before, I have been watching Dozzell for a long time now and I cannot make my mind up if he is a good player or not whereas I watch our CF and know that he is a poor player..

Interesting point.
I well remember, as I've recounted here before, whilst on holiday I bumped into a group of guys who were Ipswich supporters. His move ( to us ) was being spoken of at the time and they felt as a young player he'd grow out of their club and needed bigger horizons in order to get the best out of him.

Well here we are, and frankly, if his potential was there we should have seen it by now, what are we? 3 or 4 years into having him here.

So, to answer your question, if you ain't seen anything there yet, I don't think it's there at all. Put another way, if an offer came in for him, accept it
Login to get fewer ads

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 10:29 - Jan 6 with 1181 viewsbosh67

He very much indicates that he will play fringe players and why. Totally agree. We need to rest our better players and try and get them right for the home defeats to Watford and Millwall. :)

Just reading the sports news and it appears most of our fringe players are out as well today. Bring your boots!

Poor Marti. God I feel for him. Este club es un desastre!
[Post edited 6 Jan 10:33]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 10:31 - Jan 6 with 1168 viewsHastings_Hoops

It’s clear that he is angry - which is good. Not sure I’d go as far as to say jaded etc.

I think his entire interview aligns with most points raised on this forum…

- FA cup is important, don’t sack it off but be sensible.
- Players need to work on mental strength and he wants to encourage them to develop a mentality to ‘chop wood and gather water’ every day.
- Offensive set plays are awful and they are working on it.
- Winning mentality.

…all honest and true observations and miles away from Ainsworth’s approach.

As a starting point *stop letting Paal or Chair take the corners long or short*

The fact he looks tired is a positive. I’d hate to have someone like McLaren or Redknapp fresh off the golf course flashing their pearly teeth and winter tans at the cameras.
Marti pre-Bournemouth on 10:35 - Jan 6 with 1151 viewsbosh67

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 10:31 - Jan 6 by Hastings_Hoops

It’s clear that he is angry - which is good. Not sure I’d go as far as to say jaded etc.

I think his entire interview aligns with most points raised on this forum…

- FA cup is important, don’t sack it off but be sensible.
- Players need to work on mental strength and he wants to encourage them to develop a mentality to ‘chop wood and gather water’ every day.
- Offensive set plays are awful and they are working on it.
- Winning mentality.

…all honest and true observations and miles away from Ainsworth’s approach.

As a starting point *stop letting Paal or Chair take the corners long or short*

The fact he looks tired is a positive. I’d hate to have someone like McLaren or Redknapp fresh off the golf course flashing their pearly teeth and winter tans at the cameras.

'I’d hate to have someone like McLaren or Redknapp fresh off the golf course flashing their pearly teeth and winter tans at the cameras.'

You forgot the hair island. The hair island was very important.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 11:43 - Jan 6 with 1055 viewsHastings_Hoops

Marti pre-Bournemouth on 10:35 - Jan 6 by bosh67

'I’d hate to have someone like McLaren or Redknapp fresh off the golf course flashing their pearly teeth and winter tans at the cameras.'

You forgot the hair island. The hair island was very important.

Sorry all. I over-stepped the line there. Too early in the day for that kind of image.
[Post edited 6 Jan 11:44]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024