Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferrari and Hamilton 12:06 - Feb 1 with 1306 viewsRangersDave

Confirmed for 2025 season.

This could be interesting!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:05 - Feb 1 with 1196 viewssixnil

What does that say about the W15!
Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:12 - Feb 1 with 1167 viewsLandshark

Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:05 - Feb 1 by sixnil

What does that say about the W15!

That's what I was thinking. Recently signs a 2 year contract (with the option to get out after 1), he's seen the new car, seen there's no improvement so decided to get the hell out of there.
It will probably end up in a straight swap, Hamiltion switching with Sainz.
Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:16 - Feb 1 with 1145 viewsBakes

As a massive LH and Merc fan I’m torn, Lewis doesn’t need the money, this could be an itch has to scratch before he retires, every racer wants to race a Ferrari, or he knows the new car is an absolute turd and wants out.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:24 - Feb 1 with 1088 viewskingsburyR

If I were a top class F1 driver I wouldn't consider my career complete unless I had at least one season draped in all red!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:27 - Feb 1 with 1062 viewsPaddyhoops

Another team to finish second in .
Good luck to him .
Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:31 - Feb 1 with 1042 viewsBoston

For a second, a split second, I thought we'd signed an Italian and a Scotsman.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:46 - Feb 1 with 995 viewsTomS

Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:24 - Feb 1 by kingsburyR

If I were a top class F1 driver I wouldn't consider my career complete unless I had at least one season draped in all red!

Agreed. I don't think there is any chance of him dethroning Max to win a record setting 8th championship, even in a Ferrari. Now if he joined Red Bull instead......
Ferrari and Hamilton on 13:52 - Feb 1 with 962 viewssixnil

New rules in 2026, which means he will have an input into the new car design at Ferrari
Login to get fewer ads

Ferrari and Hamilton on 15:44 - Feb 1 with 822 viewsblacky200

Don't think this is going to work out for him to win another championship. Ferrari have proven in the past that they cannot do in race strategy very well and I don't think they are any closer to RB than Mercedes.
The last time Ferrai were good was mainly because Ross Brawn got rid of the Italian mentality there and geared the whole team to a single driver. Ferrai won't do that with Leclerc having signed a long term deal with them.
Ferrari and Hamilton on 16:21 - Feb 1 with 759 viewsWokingR

Ferrari and Hamilton on 15:44 - Feb 1 by blacky200

Don't think this is going to work out for him to win another championship. Ferrari have proven in the past that they cannot do in race strategy very well and I don't think they are any closer to RB than Mercedes.
The last time Ferrai were good was mainly because Ross Brawn got rid of the Italian mentality there and geared the whole team to a single driver. Ferrai won't do that with Leclerc having signed a long term deal with them.

Couldn't agree more.
They finished behind Mercedes this year for a good reason, despite having the much quicker car.
Ferrari and Hamilton on 16:22 - Feb 1 with 757 viewsmart_Goblin

Ferrari and Hamilton on 15:44 - Feb 1 by blacky200

Yeah I agree
I think Ferrari’s complete inability to navigate successful race strategies will drive him bonkers .

And I agree with other posts in this thread that he’s seen the new Mercedes and knows it’s just not good enough. Might as well gamble and have go at driving a Ferrari
Ferrari and Hamilton on 18:22 - Feb 1 with 625 viewsrbee

Plenty of time for Ferrari to recruit in the strategy department something that Lewis will be aware of.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024