Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Consistency 22:58 - Mar 10 with 1301 viewsstainrods_elbow

It's the thing Gerry F. used to preach, but the thing only the top teams, by definition, ever deliver, so it makes me laugh when fans here revile our team for their lack of it, as it's precisely what teams in our position display. If you want consistency, don't follow QPR (or most clubs), or just try to get your head round the fact we are where we are because we don't string more than a couple of good performances together right now. That's the maddening beauty of sport. If you don't like it, take up stamp-collecting.
[Post edited 10 Mar 22:59]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Consistency on 23:13 - Mar 10 with 1244 viewsnumptydumpty

You are consistent Mr Stainrod in posting many many more posts when we mess up and when we do, you love to big up your little boy bad boy image in that you revel in a lot of I told you so's.

When we play superbly you are most consistent in your lack of visibility, almost on a par with a Supporter of the dark arts society based in Stamford Bridge.

Next !!!!! 😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Consistency on 23:25 - Mar 10 with 1221 viewscolinallcars

Stains, you say don't support QPR if you want good things.
It's beyond our control - you don't choose who you support, it just happens and you're stuck with it for life.
Consistency on 08:17 - Mar 11 with 980 viewsstainrods_elbow

It really is, like falling in love. Do we choose our clubs or do they choose us? To quote Toyah Wilcox, it's a mystery.

I was thinking about how a massive part for me of my QPR love story was/is LR - it just felt 'right' at my first game (v Derby, 6/11/76, 1-1, Givens, pen, 22,527). Which is why, whatever the sensible arguments, I hate the thought of us leaving it. It's a bit like Shane MacGowan getting his new teeth. All very dentitionally desirable, but he just wasn't Shane afterwards.
[Post edited 11 Mar 8:18]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Consistency on 08:36 - Mar 11 with 934 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Consistency on 08:17 - Mar 11 by stainrods_elbow

It really is, like falling in love. Do we choose our clubs or do they choose us? To quote Toyah Wilcox, it's a mystery.

I was thinking about how a massive part for me of my QPR love story was/is LR - it just felt 'right' at my first game (v Derby, 6/11/76, 1-1, Givens, pen, 22,527). Which is why, whatever the sensible arguments, I hate the thought of us leaving it. It's a bit like Shane MacGowan getting his new teeth. All very dentitionally desirable, but he just wasn't Shane afterwards.
[Post edited 11 Mar 8:18]

Quite an astonishing coincidence but that was my first ever game too.
Consistency on 16:46 - Mar 11 with 687 viewscharmr

I bet Shane was glad he got some teeth. Life without them quite challenging I would have thought.

Consistent irrelevance my favourite post punk artiste
Consistency on 16:57 - Mar 11 with 665 viewsLblock

I'd say averaged out over the last two years this mob have been fairly consistent

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Consistency on 06:56 - Mar 12 with 401 viewsdavman

Consistency on 16:57 - Mar 11 by Lblock

I'd say averaged out over the last two years this mob have been fairly consistent

Isn't anything "averaged out" consistent?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024