Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hayden on today's draw 23:19 - Mar 16 with 1502 viewsbosh67

Reassuringly disappointed with the draw. Like Cook, I'm very pleased we have this guy here. May well get us over the live. Captain like character.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hayden on today's draw on 07:22 - Mar 17 with 1232 viewsMelakaRanger

If only we could afford him for next year.............
Hayden on today's draw on 07:57 - Mar 17 with 1170 viewsGloucs_R

I really like him. One of the best loans we've had in recent years.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hayden on today's draw on 14:47 - Mar 18 with 523 viewssuperhoopsa

Spoke to Hayden with my sons at Newcastle station after the game, really nice lad. Asked him any chance of staying with us, he said he has already told the club he would love to stay. When I mentioned that sadly he would be out of our range financially he said no need to worry about that, Newcastle would sort it (so presume he meant another season on loan). He was really disappointed with point and that our finishing had let us down. We also saw a few others on the train travelling back, I particularly liked Jimmy Dunne's summary of Sunderland as being "f*****g "**t".

Before the game my boys got some pictures with the players arriving at the ground. Marti was such a nice guy, took time out to ask the boys how they were / looking forward to the game etc. Just a small thing but it made their day even better.
Hayden on today's draw on 15:45 - Mar 18 with 446 viewsTheChef

For sure Hayden has been a decent addition - made some useful interceptions/tackles on Saturday but for some reason his first touch was really off. Ball just seemed to bounce off him.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024