Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Captain 18:25 - Mar 17 with 851 viewsSpaceman_P

I have to be honest. I am not in the hate Begovic camp BUT, I have no idea why he's the captain of the squad.

Personally I have two choices for Captain if we are talking about senior players. COOK deserves the armband and if I was going for a younger guy I'd probably say Dunne or even Field, as they seem to be well-respected in the team.

Thoughts???
Captain on 18:26 - Mar 17 with 848 viewsNorthernr

I think Cook basically is the captain. Mind you he had a few hairy moments yesterday - Hayden and Colback both had to bail him out first half.
Captain on 18:53 - Mar 17 with 700 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Captain on 18:26 - Mar 17 by Northernr

I think Cook basically is the captain. Mind you he had a few hairy moments yesterday - Hayden and Colback both had to bail him out first half.

Yeah, Cook is basically the captain on the pitch. Begovic just wears the ceremonial armband.
Captain on 18:55 - Mar 17 with 687 viewsnix

I would go for Cook too. Dunne I think has taken it hard when he's not playing at his best whereas Cook seems more balanced in his approach. Field is just a bit too nice to be captain.
Captain on 19:43 - Mar 17 with 568 viewsbosh67

Cook for me and if we keep Hayden next season then he'd be the vice captain. Both give us so much more on the pitch. Cook is a revelation. Richard Dunne mk2.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024