Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ 18:30 - Mar 20 with 5012 viewsdmm

Chelsea are facing more supporter dissent after being warned that a slide towards “irreversible toxicity” in the stands is likely to end in protests against the ownership. In a letter sent to Todd Boehly and Behdad Eghbali this month, the Chelsea Supporters’ Trust cited concerns about higher ticket prices, the cost of merchandise and travel to games and a lack of communication from the board.

The CST, which said Chelsea had “become a laughing stock on and off the pitch” since being bought by Boehly and Clearlake Capital in 2022, pointed to anger and frustration over a sense that supporters are being used to raise revenue streams.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/20/chelsea-owners-warned-fans-irre

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 11:21 - Mar 21 with 1383 viewsqprmarkoct1966

Horrible bunch of no marks , openly selling Bull Dog in and outside that shit hole of a ground, would not step in side of that place unless we are playing. Happily been there when we have won in the 70's 80's and 90's .

Big club my arse , 8000 there at home games ,

Fcuk them big time !
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 11:41 - Mar 21 with 1316 viewsfrancisbowles

Chris Jurasek, Chelsea’s chief executive, continue to develop Chelshit into the most admired club in the world, both on and off the pitch.

Don't make me laugh!
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 12:02 - Mar 21 with 1256 viewsSydneyRs

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 11:21 - Mar 21 by qprmarkoct1966

Horrible bunch of no marks , openly selling Bull Dog in and outside that shit hole of a ground, would not step in side of that place unless we are playing. Happily been there when we have won in the 70's 80's and 90's .

Big club my arse , 8000 there at home games ,

Fcuk them big time !

Oh I don't know. Being in the away end when Boro relegated them in that playoff game in 1988 was bloody fantastic.

They didn't take it well 😀
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 12:18 - Mar 21 with 1220 viewsLoftgirl

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 12:02 - Mar 21 by SydneyRs

Oh I don't know. Being in the away end when Boro relegated them in that playoff game in 1988 was bloody fantastic.

They didn't take it well 😀

I was there for that too.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 12:30 - Mar 21 with 1165 viewsParkRoyalR

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 20:37 - Mar 20 by Northernr

I've seen that club lose 4-1 at Scunthorpe. 99% of their current fanbase won't even know that happened.

Fcking laughing stock, you're midtable in the Premier League, get over yourselves.

Cnts.

Still think one of our best spontaneous chants ever was the.....

'They don't know who he is' chant in the Cup game there a few years ago when their stadium announcer introduced Bobby something or over as their last Captain to win the old 1st Division or similar....

6k R's in the away end chanting that, really riled the PA who sarcastically replied 'Bobby, you won more than that lot, just ignore them' or similar

Must be something about us and that jumped up jobsworth stadium announcers, probably envy.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 12:47 - Mar 21 with 1102 viewsMrSheen

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 12:18 - Mar 21 by Loftgirl

I was there for that too.

I missed that one, but I did see Forest win there 6-2 about the same time from the Shed End. As all of their fans were abusing their team, it seemed rude not to join in.
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 13:42 - Mar 21 with 1007 viewsslmrstid

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 12:30 - Mar 21 by ParkRoyalR

Still think one of our best spontaneous chants ever was the.....

'They don't know who he is' chant in the Cup game there a few years ago when their stadium announcer introduced Bobby something or over as their last Captain to win the old 1st Division or similar....

6k R's in the away end chanting that, really riled the PA who sarcastically replied 'Bobby, you won more than that lot, just ignore them' or similar

Must be something about us and that jumped up jobsworth stadium announcers, probably envy.

Wasn't it a cup game (possibly the 2008 FA Cup tie?) where they brought Paul Furlong out and he got a bigger reception from us because the vast majority of them had no idea who he was?
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 13:46 - Mar 21 with 999 viewsParkRoyalR

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 13:42 - Mar 21 by slmrstid

Wasn't it a cup game (possibly the 2008 FA Cup tie?) where they brought Paul Furlong out and he got a bigger reception from us because the vast majority of them had no idea who he was?

Yes, that was the game, sure I was sitting row in front of Rufus Brevett that time too,

Whoever prompted that chant, salutations!
Login to get fewer ads

Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 17:35 - Mar 22 with 721 viewsBexleyHoop

I am hopeful that they get evicted from the London Stadium and have to relocate to Essex where most of their support now lives
Chel*** supporters say club is a ‘laughing stock’ on 08:20 - Mar 23 with 531 viewsSK_hoops

Now for a irreversable descent down the premier league table.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024