Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 33173 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 14:13 - Apr 2 with 419 viewscaptainmycaptian

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 18:50 - Apr 1 by Monkey_Roots

7 points!

Do I just keep going, or do I pass the baton over?

Don't you dare, susperstious bunch are fans. If you stop and they lose its down to you, No rational man would say other wise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024