Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread 10:43 - Mar 30 with 35760 viewsMonkey_Roots

Having spent an okay’ish season with QPR, lazy, lumbering Lowe will only be too aware of how returning players are want to punish the R’s, and break the hearts and minds of the fans.

How it normally happens, is the player will spend 90 mins against QPR doing the exact opposite of what they did playing for QPR, just to really invoke froth and anger from the fans. So, expect a crazed unstoppable lunatic sprinting around, sacrificing any available body part to get the ball, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lines up for something he truly cares about… this will, of course, be the Jamal Lowe that faces QPR on Monday.

He’s done well this year for Swansea, a good return for goals and assists… and, maybe crucially, he has just scored against the Owls, so may have got it out of his system a game too soon.

Let’s hope so.

I’m going for a wild away win 0-3.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 2729 viewsWegerles_Stairs

What a result. Beat Wednesday on Saturday and we're nearly there.

Hayden is such a good player. Can't believe we swapped him in for Dozzell. Deal of the century.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 2738 viewskensalriser

Dug that out and now back in the promised land of 16th.

Well done to everyone that travelled.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 2736 viewsw7r

Well done Rangers - what a fantastic Easter!

Some really solid performances today.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:00 - Apr 1 with 2694 viewsted_hendrix

We've been burgling In Swansea today.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 1 with 2665 viewsJimmyR

Truly an Easter Miracle. MC doing really well to use the whole team. A bit of fortune they didn’t score tfb
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:01 - Apr 1 with 2632 viewsDylanP

Great win. The Rs are coming good at the right time. Six points clear of relegation. 16th place in the league.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 1 with 2566 views1BobbyHazell

Ah, this feels amazing. Feeling very confident about survival now. Knock over Wednesday and we can start thinking about next year.

Big shout out to the brilliant new set piece tactic of Aim For Jimmy Dunne, transformational!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:02 - Apr 1 with 2546 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Can I just say what needs to be said...

Well done Monkey-Roots. Again!

[Post edited 1 Apr 17:07]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:03 - Apr 1 with 2484 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That was nervy, well done lads!

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:03 - Apr 1 with 2463 viewsessextaxiboy

Superb performance after the effort on Friday . Hats off to Marti , the team and the fitness guys
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:05 - Apr 1 with 2399 viewsDorse

OK everyone, unclench.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 2238 viewsstrikerace

For me the biggest difference in us is the defending. In the past we would have lost this 1-3. Marti has done a tremendous job improving this. Remember how bad we were with GA, seems like a long time ago now.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 2232 viewsnumptydumpty

Watching QPR is an enjoyable experience once more !!

After a couple of years of depression, its now fun to go and follow the rangers boys !!!

But its not just the performances all around the pitch, and the togetherness of the whole squad, we have options, some hero is keeping all players injury free - another minor miracle - but hats off to Cifuentes - never seen such an unbelievably extraordinary turn around as this.

Best we have had for such a long time

We have got our Rangers back - Fabulous !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 2217 viewsMalintabuk

Listening to it on QPR+ coming up....paid a tenner but could not it due to poor signal...so had to go audio... nearly got the wife to crash the car just North of Glasgow when we scored... text the family at the game and they never answered .... bastards...... got a text now .... just one word.... YES..... .
Gutted I missed it.... but that I think will do us... win next week and we can all relax... bloody marvellous!!!!!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 2205 viewstraininvain

Looking at the number of teams between us and the relegation zone along with the six point gap and our current form, I think it’s safe to say that we’re going to be ok.

Think back to January and how we all would’ve laughed at the prospect of being in this position with six games to go. Some turnaround.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:10 - Apr 1 with 2124 viewslightwaterhoop

Safe.Aren't we? and there was me thinking it would go down to the last game of the season.Well done to Marti and the players,relagation would have been a dreadful blow.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:12 - Apr 1 with 2025 viewsGloucs_R

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:10 - Apr 1 by lightwaterhoop

Safe.Aren't we? and there was me thinking it would go down to the last game of the season.Well done to Marti and the players,relagation would have been a dreadful blow.

Not yet in my opinion. Lose against Plymouth and Wednesday and we would be right back in the 💩

Poll: Are we staying up?

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:13 - Apr 1 with 1984 viewsRatKingCole

JCS and Fox near faultless today.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:13 - Apr 1 with 1981 viewsJuzzie

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:10 - Apr 1 by lightwaterhoop

Almost safe but still need to win one more I think
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:13 - Apr 1 with 1976 viewsNed_Kennedys

The whole of the defence plus Field (and Hayden when he came on) won us that game: immense performances by all of them.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:14 - Apr 1 with 1938 viewsjoolsyp

We can still mathematically make the playoffs. Lump on at 200,000 to 1.

Seriously, would love to keep pushing on and finish 13th or 14th. That would be the sort of form that would put us at the right end of the table next season. Still work to do of course, Marti will know that and keep everyone grounded. Magnificent support today, could hear them all the way through the game on QPR+. You Rs!
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:15 - Apr 1 with 1912 viewsrbee

Ah the good old smash and grab ploy.

Despite a relatively poor performance from us we got stuck in and grabbed the three points showing character, determination and squad unity in abundance.

Well done our club!

A special mention to the man in pink and the inspirational Marti. Waiting news on Sam Fields hamstring.
High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 1830 viewspaulparker

Well done Marti , that has to be us safe , what a job he has done with this lot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread (n/t) on 17:18 - Apr 1 with 1787 viewsBerkoRanger

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:12 - Apr 1 by Gloucs_R

Not yet in my opinion. Lose against Plymouth and Wednesday and we would be right back in the 💩

High noon for Lowe and co… a QPR match thread on 17:19 - Apr 1 with 1751 viewsGaryT

Our form over the last 8 matches.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide/eight

It's a beautiful thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024