Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JCS interview 17:05 - May 10 with 1453 viewsngbqpr

Not earth shattering, but worth a read:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/jake-clarke-salter-qpr-future-marti-cifuentes-

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

JCS interview on 18:55 - May 10 with 1254 viewsQuillPenRiot

A good read with a lot of JCS quotes. Says Marti is one of the very best he’s worked with and wants to go up to the premiership with the Rs. I’d be gobsmacked if we don’t sell him but exciting to think we could keep him and push for promotion next year…yes it’s silly season
JCS interview on 00:47 - May 11 with 798 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Said he does not have Twitter or anything which makes him one of the few players without social media I suspect but maybe better for his mental wellbeing .
Very happy for him that he was able to put his injury worries behind him and he had an excellent season taking no prisoners or much B.S. from officials either .
I would love to see him stay but money talks ,its going to be an interesting few months .
JCS interview on 13:43 - May 11 with 535 viewsgolborne

JCS interview on 00:47 - May 11 by CLAREMAN1995

Said he does not have Twitter or anything which makes him one of the few players without social media I suspect but maybe better for his mental wellbeing .
Very happy for him that he was able to put his injury worries behind him and he had an excellent season taking no prisoners or much B.S. from officials either .
I would love to see him stay but money talks ,its going to be an interesting few months .

If we ain’t selling, I’d be brave and roll the dice on a contract extension
JCS interview on 14:50 - May 11 with 477 viewsPunteR

He has to be sold, doesn't he ?. If we've learned anything from previous seasons.
His stock is the highest its been probably and lets not forget his injury record is rubbish.
Great defender with Cook mind you, and done brilliantly for half a season.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024