Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? 11:33 - Mar 31 with 2556 viewscarlosthebulb

goalkeeper for me followed closely by a bid for Sterling on loan for the season, if not permanently if rumour is true he wants to return to London.

If Blackburn drop I'd love us to sign Robinson but may cost too much given our position. What other young keepers do ytou think are decent targets?
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 11:35 - Mar 31 with 2553 viewsTGRRRSSS

Joe Lewis from Peterborough, still can't see why he's moved on or has he regressed in development? Still think Paddy could do it next season though, especially at Champ level were it the case we do go down.
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 11:49 - Mar 31 with 2524 viewsHollowayRanger

try for samba long shot maybe i know also parrot might be worth looking at and FIND real captain somewhere!!!! either that or make hill captain (derry might be too old by then)

keeper maybe lewis wouldnt go for a big name while in championship but would go for a big keeper who will come for crosses

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 12:19 - Mar 31 with 2488 viewsJamie

Luke Freeman from Stevenage.

Started out at Arsenal as a striker and turned down a loan move to us for last season. Been converted into a wide player or attacking midfielder and been very impressive every time I've seen him. Only 21 as well.

Not so sure we need a new keeper, Kenny will go to Leeds & Cerny probably retire but we have Murphy who was highly rated in the Championship.

We desperately need midfielders. Derry will surely be let go, Diakite will go back, Taarabt will go, Faurlin IMO will go as will Barton. We would be left with Buzsaky, Smith, Ephraim & SWP.
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 12:36 - Mar 31 with 2463 viewscollegeranger

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 12:19 - Mar 31 by Jamie

Luke Freeman from Stevenage.

Started out at Arsenal as a striker and turned down a loan move to us for last season. Been converted into a wide player or attacking midfielder and been very impressive every time I've seen him. Only 21 as well.

Not so sure we need a new keeper, Kenny will go to Leeds & Cerny probably retire but we have Murphy who was highly rated in the Championship.

We desperately need midfielders. Derry will surely be let go, Diakite will go back, Taarabt will go, Faurlin IMO will go as will Barton. We would be left with Buzsaky, Smith, Ephraim & SWP.

We had a chance to sign Joe Lewis and didn't - I think he may be damaged goods!!
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 13:38 - Mar 31 with 2419 viewsfblockasia

w*nkers

id sign us some proper supporters
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 17:08 - Mar 31 with 2359 viewsTHEBUSH

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 13:38 - Mar 31 by fblockasia

w*nkers

Exactly, don't understand this thread, why !!
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 05:28 - Apr 1 with 2312 viewsfblockasia

had to bump this ..

and you say that chelsea and fulham have plastic fans ...

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 08:54 - Apr 1 with 2255 viewscarlosthebulb

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 05:28 - Apr 1 by fblockasia

had to bump this ..

and you say that chelsea and fulham have plastic fans ...

yeah whatever. bump it all you f.cking like genuine question cos the mood weren't good before yesterday and I was still pi.ssed off following the Sunderland game but funny how all you do on here is appear now and again to c.nt off fellow supporters every now and again. now that's plastic. Do one
Login to get fewer ads

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 09:22 - Apr 1 with 2226 viewsSW17_RRR

w*nkers

were not going down......................fffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssss
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 10:04 - Apr 1 with 2190 viewsted_hendrix

If we stay up or go down my priority signing would be a goalkeeper, since we beat chelshit at home on the 23rd October last Year we have only ever kept one clean sheet and that was at home to Milton Keynes on the 17th January.
No way is that entirely all Paddy's fault as he's been superb for us but like It or not that record makes pretty poor reading.
More than that for the first time yesterday I noticed in the second half that he doesn't look quite fit to me, like he wasn't moving properly, he might have a problem I don't know.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 12:06 - Apr 1 with 2143 viewsSW17_RRR

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 08:54 - Apr 1 by carlosthebulb

yeah whatever. bump it all you f.cking like genuine question cos the mood weren't good before yesterday and I was still pi.ssed off following the Sunderland game but funny how all you do on here is appear now and again to c.nt off fellow supporters every now and again. now that's plastic. Do one

Bulb eat my hole
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 15:10 - Apr 1 with 2094 viewsloftboy

w*nkers

What's wrong with the original post, yeah Carlos is a real plastic only gone home and away since the early 80's.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 16:01 - Apr 1 with 2055 viewsfblockasia

whats wrong with the opening post ?????? for real ?

then a couple of hours later starting another thread saying how important it is for the supporters to get behind the team .....

sorry i shouldn't have said plastic ....i should have said fickle .

paddy kenny is a f*cking legend
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 16:07 - Apr 1 with 2049 viewsTGRRRSSS

where did Murphy come from, didn't know he was highly rated per sey.
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 16:15 - Apr 1 with 2039 viewsloftboy

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 16:01 - Apr 1 by fblockasia

whats wrong with the opening post ?????? for real ?

then a couple of hours later starting another thread saying how important it is for the supporters to get behind the team .....

sorry i shouldn't have said plastic ....i should have said fickle .

paddy kenny is a f*cking legend

Well before yesterday's result pretty much everyone thought we were down, so thinking ahead to next season is pretty reasonable to me, yes Kenny is a legend but not as good as he was despite a cracking game yesterday, Cerny is almost certainly going to retire so yes we will need a new keeper.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 16:17 - Apr 1 with 2035 viewsSuperhoops2808

1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 16:07 - Apr 1 by TGRRRSSS

where did Murphy come from, didn't know he was highly rated per sey.

Ipswich I think?
1st signing you'd make if/when we go down? on 19:06 - Apr 1 with 1958 viewsenfieldargh

were not down we are staying up

Paul Robinson Blackburn
Nzonzi Blackburn
Matt Philips Blackpool
plus a cental defender

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024