Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is what it's all about 11:36 - Apr 13 with 1650 viewsQPRBrian

The excitement of tomorrow is beginning to emerge, with spice added that we have sold out, not the 1400 initial allocation, but 2600! Going to be one of those days from waking up, to getting on the tube, onto the train, cracking open that first beer, arriving on foreign shores, into the boozer, off to the ground and into our end, the buzz will be gaining momentum throughout and regardless of the result I know I'll be shattered once back on the train due to the whole come down, such is the adrenalin rush that tomorrow will bring.

We've been lucky with many days like this from Warnock coming in and saving us from relegation, promotion/champions last year and now this season. It's all to play for and it makes you feel alive.

U Rrrrrrrrs!!!
This is what it's all about on 11:44 - Apr 13 with 1633 viewsLancsBushRs

U RRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!
This is what it's all about on 12:00 - Apr 13 with 1611 viewsQPunkR

Looking forward to it already! Anyone know if that caff opposite Marylebone Station does a decent fry-up? It's always looked pretty busy whenever I've been past it at whatever time.

QPR - "shit but local"

This is what it's all about on 12:29 - Apr 13 with 1577 viewsthemodfather

This is what it's all about on 12:00 - Apr 13 by QPunkR

Looking forward to it already! Anyone know if that caff opposite Marylebone Station does a decent fry-up? It's always looked pretty busy whenever I've been past it at whatever time.

should be a few qpr flags up there too!!
This is what it's all about on 12:33 - Apr 13 with 1565 viewsJuzzie

Can you imagine being a Man Utd supporter? Absolutely no buzz, no adrenalin, no anticipation, no uncertainty.... nothing. Just turn up and win. Happy-clappy.

Yawn.

Can't wait for tommorow, feels like Christmas Eve.

"Dear Santa,
please can I have a train set, an Action Man, Connect 4 game, oh and can QPR have 3 points tomorrow. Followed by KAte Hudson in her underwear. nom nom nom"

This is what it's all about on 12:50 - Apr 13 with 1544 viewsHayesender

This is what it's all about on 12:33 - Apr 13 by Juzzie

Can you imagine being a Man Utd supporter? Absolutely no buzz, no adrenalin, no anticipation, no uncertainty.... nothing. Just turn up and win. Happy-clappy.

Yawn.

Can't wait for tommorow, feels like Christmas Eve.

"Dear Santa,
please can I have a train set, an Action Man, Connect 4 game, oh and can QPR have 3 points tomorrow. Followed by KAte Hudson in her underwear. nom nom nom"

I would absolutely hate to be a man yoo fan.

As you say, where's the fun in turning up week after week, season after season knowing your gonna win the vast majority of your games.

Watched the Celtic fans celebrating their title win last week and just thought to myself, what the hell have they got to celebrate?

I've got knots in my stomach about tomorrow already!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

This is what it's all about on 13:54 - Apr 13 with 1489 viewshopphoops

I'm getting the buzz already: early start, shopping out of the way and a good breakfast, pick up a paper, football focus, kill time, quick sharpener maybe, kill more time, line up a working stream, find another blurry one in Turkish which doesn't keep freezing...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

This is what it's all about on 13:56 - Apr 13 with 1481 viewss1cRanger

This is just what I was like on Wednesday! Couldn’t concentrate at work, didn’t know what to expect. I had to pick up my dad from Charing X and head back into London all the time the excitement building. By the time I got home after the game I was dead to the world dreaming of the great goals I had seen.
This is what it's all about on 13:58 - Apr 13 with 1473 viewsQPRBrian

Just got the essentials in for the journey, one pastie, two sausage rolls and a four pack of London Pride, paper tomorrow and sorted. I feel similar to how I felt going to Cardiff last season, different reasons though!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024