Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Clint signs new deal 15:34 - Jun 19 with 1926 views00calben

1 year with option of a further year.

Excellent news - thoroughly deserved
Big Clint signs new deal on 15:35 - Jun 19 with 1919 viewsA40Bosh

..........But at the end of the day

Old News

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Big Clint signs new deal on 15:35 - Jun 19 with 1917 viewsWestbourneR

Love this man and love this news.

Nelson and Hill.

Who needs pace when you can just break the strikers legs instead.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Big Clint signs new deal on 15:39 - Jun 19 with 1901 viewsNorthernr

Big Clint signs new deal on 15:35 - Jun 19 by WestbourneR

Love this man and love this news.

Nelson and Hill.

Who needs pace when you can just break the strikers legs instead.

Big Clint signs new deal on 15:43 - Jun 19 with 1886 viewsimustbemad

I still still have nightmares of Torres tearing clint a new one. No way MH will play Nelsen and Hill together...shirley?
Big Clint signs new deal on 16:00 - Jun 19 with 1841 viewsJamie

Absolutely deserved. Clint has never given less than 100% for the club, and in the Promotion season, gave not only full effort, but also sacrificed his ankle as well.

Heroic performances last season and took his expected release like a man and consummate professional by saying he'd loved his time here and if he wasnt retained would leave with fond memories. Earnt the new deal, one performance at a time.

Still cant help feeling he will end next season in a Leeds shirt though, which if he did, would do so with absolute respect from QPR fans.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Big Clint signs new deal on 16:01 - Jun 19 with 1831 viewsNorthernr

Big Clint signs new deal on 16:00 - Jun 19 by Jamie

Absolutely deserved. Clint has never given less than 100% for the club, and in the Promotion season, gave not only full effort, but also sacrificed his ankle as well.

Heroic performances last season and took his expected release like a man and consummate professional by saying he'd loved his time here and if he wasnt retained would leave with fond memories. Earnt the new deal, one performance at a time.

Still cant help feeling he will end next season in a Leeds shirt though, which if he did, would do so with absolute respect from QPR fans.

Agree with everything apart from the Leeds bit, but only because I don't see Warnock lasting there. I'd be quite surprised if he stayed for the start of the season TBH.
Big Clint signs new deal on 16:04 - Jun 19 with 1821 viewsKingy27

Big Clint signs new deal on 16:00 - Jun 19 by Jamie

That won't be happening. I bumped into Clint on Saturday in Windsor and he loves this club. He's absolutely chuffed to bits about the new contract offer. He aint going anywhere. A top fella too.
Big Clint signs new deal on 16:05 - Jun 19 with 1818 viewsW7Ranger

Big Clint signs new deal on 16:04 - Jun 19 by Kingy27

That won't be happening. I bumped into Clint on Saturday in Windsor and he loves this club. He's absolutely chuffed to bits about the new contract offer. He aint going anywhere. A top fella too.

Login to get fewer ads

Big Clint signs new deal on 16:06 - Jun 19 with 1813 viewsJamie

Big Clint signs new deal on 16:01 - Jun 19 by Northernr

Agree with everything apart from the Leeds bit, but only because I don't see Warnock lasting there. I'd be quite surprised if he stayed for the start of the season TBH.

The fact that Warnock is being allowed to bring in Kenny would suggest he intends to hang around there. How long until he and Bates fall out irreparably should be made a sweepstake.

Clint epitomizes everything good about our club and hopefully he will have a big role to play next season.
Big Clint signs new deal on 16:09 - Jun 19 with 1803 viewsSpiritofGregory

I wish the club would hurry up and sign Diakite, that's the signing we're all waiting for.
Big Clint signs new deal on 16:11 - Jun 19 with 1790 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Splendid.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Big Clint signs new deal on 16:22 - Jun 19 with 1763 viewslondonscottish

Good news :-)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Big Clint signs new deal on 16:37 - Jun 19 with 1727 viewsTrance_Trousers

Well done Clinton, fully deserved and a great asset to the club.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Big Clint signs new deal on 17:02 - Jun 19 with 1675 viewsadhoc_qpr

Big Clint signs new deal on 16:09 - Jun 19 by SpiritofGregory

I wish the club would hurry up and sign Diakite, that's the signing we're all waiting for.

Any decent centre mid really - i know we have all Summer still but we only have Derry currently!

Barton banned, Faurlin and (chuckle) Dyer injured, Buz not re-signed...
Big Clint signs new deal on 17:37 - Jun 19 with 1630 viewsPey

Yessss, excellent news

top lad and professional
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024