Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans in Portsmouth area!! 23:57 - Jul 13 with 3232 viewspompeyhoop

Is their anyone on here from Portsmouth/Farehame area that get to loftus rd on a regular basis?? Just got a season ticket and would prefer to share petrol costs than train it to every game??

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 00:01 - Jul 14 with 3219 viewsIOWHoop

Fair oak Eastleigh but work in Portsmouth, work in retail but often go to evening games
Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 00:08 - Jul 14 with 3203 viewspompeyhoop

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 00:01 - Jul 14 by IOWHoop

Fair oak Eastleigh but work in Portsmouth, work in retail but often go to evening games

Sound well if you want someone to halve the travel costs with let me know on here and can sort something out mate

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 00:14 - Jul 14 with 3196 viewsHantsR

I could do the honours on an occasional basis if I can get a ticket. I used to take Hantshoop as his carer and had season ticket, but he's not up to it any more so season ticket has lapsed. However, I had no problem going to pick him up from Locks Heath area and would be happy to go via Fareham and going up the A3.
Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 00:32 - Jul 14 with 3190 viewspompeyhoop

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 00:14 - Jul 14 by HantsR

I could do the honours on an occasional basis if I can get a ticket. I used to take Hantshoop as his carer and had season ticket, but he's not up to it any more so season ticket has lapsed. However, I had no problem going to pick him up from Locks Heath area and would be happy to go via Fareham and going up the A3.

That's fantastic mate, I was in the RN so not been going but first season ticket for a few years which I'm over the moon about but travel costs being so much makes sence to split with fellow R's fans!! Be good if there was enough to get mini bus etc to away games and of course when we're trotting around Europe in a few years!! Ahhhh Grimbsey away on a Tuesday night bunking school and getting an almighty bol1ocking off me old Mum to somewhere in the not to distant future bunking off work flying to Europe watching the Super Hoops no doubt getting a bol1ocking off the mrs!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 06:12 - Jul 14 with 3152 viewsSmartRs

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 00:32 - Jul 14 by pompeyhoop

That's fantastic mate, I was in the RN so not been going but first season ticket for a few years which I'm over the moon about but travel costs being so much makes sence to split with fellow R's fans!! Be good if there was enough to get mini bus etc to away games and of course when we're trotting around Europe in a few years!! Ahhhh Grimbsey away on a Tuesday night bunking school and getting an almighty bol1ocking off me old Mum to somewhere in the not to distant future bunking off work flying to Europe watching the Super Hoops no doubt getting a bol1ocking off the mrs!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I live just outside Fareham and have a season ticket so I go to all the games. Always get to Loftus Road early for games and leave sharpish afterwards.

Let me know if that's any good and I can help.
Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 07:10 - Jul 14 with 3129 viewspompeyhoop

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 06:12 - Jul 14 by SmartRs

I live just outside Fareham and have a season ticket so I go to all the games. Always get to Loftus Road early for games and leave sharpish afterwards.

Let me know if that's any good and I can help.

Hello mate, yeah that sounds perfect. I live in Portchester myself so hopefully be able to sort something mate.

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 10:23 - Jul 14 with 3064 viewsSmartRs

Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 07:10 - Jul 14 by pompeyhoop

Hello mate, yeah that sounds perfect. I live in Portchester myself so hopefully be able to sort something mate.

Ok, no problem. Send me a PM sometime & I'll give you my contact details.
Fans in Portsmouth area!! on 11:46 - Jul 14 with 3005 viewsBasingstokeR

I live in Whiteley and car share with another hoop from Hamble, we went to all the home games and 12 away last year. Seems there's more of us down here than I thought. Thought i was the only QPR fan in Fareham area! - Basingstoke was full of R's.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024