Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just seen this on the offical website.... 00:10 - Jul 21 with 3241 viewsjc_hoops

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10373~2854730,00.html

I wonder what amount of memberships being sold in Asia the club is talking about?

Got to tip my hat to TF, he does seem to be a 'man with a plan" so to say...
just seen this on the offical website.... on 00:12 - Jul 21 with 3235 viewseastside_r

Me love R's long time.
just seen this on the offical website.... on 00:17 - Jul 21 with 3215 viewsBazWoT

just seen this on the offical website.... on 00:12 - Jul 21 by eastside_r

Me love R's long time.

We so hamsum.....

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

just seen this on the offical website.... on 00:41 - Jul 21 with 3173 viewsballbag

What's korean for aunt nelly?
just seen this on the offical website.... on 00:44 - Jul 21 with 3166 viewsCanadaRanger

just seen this on the offical website.... on 00:41 - Jul 21 by ballbag

What's korean for aunt nelly?

이모 넬리

http://translate.google.ca/?hl=en&tab=wT#auto|ko|%20aunt%20nelly
just seen this on the offical website.... on 01:10 - Jul 21 with 3129 viewsINFIRMARY

just seen this on the offical website.... on 00:44 - Jul 21 by CanadaRanger

이모 넬리

http://translate.google.ca/?hl=en&tab=wT#auto|ko|%20aunt%20nelly

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

just seen this on the offical website.... on 01:16 - Jul 21 with 3119 viewsBklynRanger

That movie is one of the few things that can get me off the breadfish for an hour or two.
just seen this on the offical website.... on 01:20 - Jul 21 with 3109 viewsrrrspricey

How many memberships were up for grabs? Shirley there must be a limit for full memberships?
just seen this on the offical website.... on 01:26 - Jul 21 with 3103 viewsDylanP

just seen this on the offical website.... on 01:20 - Jul 21 by rrrspricey

How many memberships were up for grabs? Shirley there must be a limit for full memberships?

Why must there be a limit?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

just seen this on the offical website.... on 02:19 - Jul 21 with 3072 viewsrrrspricey

Because full membership entitles peeps to dibs on tickets which would become a complete lottery (a la Leeds) if there were thousands of members.

I seem to remember memberships being limited in our promotion year?
just seen this on the offical website.... on 04:14 - Jul 21 with 3031 viewsdanehoop

As a full member (something I am often called in fact) the number I think has always been limited, but until the promotion season rarely concerned anyone as we rarely sold out the home allocation. Certainly changed in past couple of seasons and I have had to make an actual effort to buy tickets. Outrageous.

Must admit as I return to the UK for good in a few months time I am looking forward to getting to quite a few more games than before (3 or 4 games a season when living in China isn't bad mind). Membership scheme does work well for that side of things. Mildly concerned at this point that the ticket demand is going vastly outstrip supply this season if we are the Malaysian/Far East Premiership Club.

Never knowingly understood

just seen this on the offical website.... on 06:18 - Jul 21 with 2991 viewskropotkin41

I think they're probably talking about the £20 International Membership; it's basically just a goodie bag without the ticket benefits.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

just seen this on the offical website.... on 08:23 - Jul 21 with 2850 viewssmegma

just seen this on the offical website.... on 06:18 - Jul 21 by kropotkin41

I think they're probably talking about the £20 International Membership; it's basically just a goodie bag without the ticket benefits.

When you went on the ticketing website for yesterdays game vs Kelantan , ticket holders were given a baseball cap or mini ball.Both were emblazoned with a QPR badge and the Air Asia logo , so very good marketing by the club/Air Asia.
just seen this on the offical website.... on 10:24 - Jul 21 with 2623 viewsnadera78

just seen this on the offical website.... on 06:18 - Jul 21 by kropotkin41

Aye, and I hope they sell thousands of the blooming things!
just seen this on the offical website.... on 12:45 - Jul 21 with 2518 viewsOzhoop

just seen this on the offical website.... on 00:17 - Jul 21 by BazWoT

We so hamsum.....

Anyone for ping pong?
just seen this on the offical website.... on 12:48 - Jul 21 with 2502 viewsHayesender

just seen this on the offical website.... on 12:45 - Jul 21 by Ozhoop

Anyone for ping pong?

Ting Tong play ping pong

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024