Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty 09:39 - Jul 21 with 2196 viewsultramagnetic

Points carried over as my account showed them and now back to 100 points and box office saying they do not carried over
has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 09:53 - Jul 21 with 2170 viewssmegma

Going to Man city didn't prove your loyalty though. Going to the Reebok for a 12.45 kick of live on Sky certainly did. As did Swansea.
has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 11:51 - Jul 21 with 2118 viewsultramagnetic

has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 09:53 - Jul 21 by smegma

Going to Man city didn't prove your loyalty though. Going to the Reebok for a 12.45 kick of live on Sky certainly did. As did Swansea.

And? I was at bolton so more to do with the man city points I might need them for norwich. You sound like weare
has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 13:15 - Jul 21 with 2083 viewsMichael_Hunt

Ultra, there was a thread earlier whereby the club have admitted that the loyalty points for renewals should be 140 and also clarifying that the Man City points would not carry over.
They will correct the points before the new season apparently.
has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 14:08 - Jul 21 with 2060 viewsultramagnetic

has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 13:15 - Jul 21 by Michael_Hunt

Ultra, there was a thread earlier whereby the club have admitted that the loyalty points for renewals should be 140 and also clarifying that the Man City points would not carry over.
They will correct the points before the new season apparently.

Cheers mate as missed the thread and could not find it on official apart from last seasons members get 120 if the manage to get a season tkt
has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 16:42 - Jul 21 with 2008 viewsStanisgod

has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 09:53 - Jul 21 by smegma

No, it didn't actually. All it proves is that some people can afford more away games than others. Jacksh*t to do with loyalty these days. Me and Stan junior would go to every away game if we could afford it, but we can't, how does this make us any less loyal ?
I think 45 years of watching mostly dross at home with maybe half a dozen aways a season thrown in here and there and Stan junior spending the last 20 odd years desparately defending the R's in what is essentially a West Ham and Spurs stronghold here in Basildon proves loyalty more than Bolton on a Saturday or a Wednesday or a flippin' Sunday !
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 20:50 - Jul 21 with 1939 viewshoopstilidie

has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 16:42 - Jul 21 by Stanisgod

No, it didn't actually. All it proves is that some people can afford more away games than others. Jacksh*t to do with loyalty these days. Me and Stan junior would go to every away game if we could afford it, but we can't, how does this make us any less loyal ?
I think 45 years of watching mostly dross at home with maybe half a dozen aways a season thrown in here and there and Stan junior spending the last 20 odd years desparately defending the R's in what is essentially a West Ham and Spurs stronghold here in Basildon proves loyalty more than Bolton on a Saturday or a Wednesday or a flippin' Sunday !
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Well said, I'm in the boat moored alongside yours.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 21:03 - Jul 21 with 1928 viewsNorthernr

The word loyalty gets people hackles raised, because as you say how is somebody who went to every match in League One but cannot now afford to go, or has a family now, or has moved away etc less loyal than somebody who only started going to QPR 18 months ago when things got good and therefore went to more games last season? The system is flawed too because the points don't carry over from season to season, so somebody who has been a home and away ever present for the last 40 years starts on the same points as somebody who got their first season ticket last season and renewed it for this.

However... apart from the use of the word loyal, and not carrying the points over from season to season, what do you suggest they do? Fair enough if you cannot afford/do not want to go to every away match but there should be someway of recognising those that do so that when it comes to Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs away those that did the stupid Bolton 12.45 Saturday, Newcastle 1.30 Sunday matches get first dibs.

We had this for the Leeds game, people who had only done three or four games a season for years screaming blue murder because they couldn't get a ticket despite being there in 1979 and what have you.

Solutions rather than moans. Come up with a better way.
has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 21:15 - Jul 21 with 1915 viewsWeaverQPR

Man Utd do like a ballot thingy you apply for the tickets and then they email you if youve been successful. Im not saying its fair or that it works but there are always going to people who are dissapointed.
I do 8-10 games a season the majority are away and i know that most will be the less glamorous crap teams and i accept that.
I pay £40 a year for members although it doesnt really benefit me as i never have enough points to get a ticket for the big games and for the 2-3 home games i do its not really worth saving a few quid off match day price.
You just do the best you can.

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

has anyone got a link to show we get man city loyalty on 00:37 - Jul 22 with 1860 viewsjo_qpr63

Members pre sale pretty handy,got to get in there quick though with tickets. Managed Man u and take my missus to spurs and she doesnt go much. For some reason the seats available change. Might be different this season though, i expect it to get harder to get tickets. The ticket bundles were good, more affordable for me and more realistic to the amount of games i can get too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024