Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth - Class 21:36 - Jul 31 with 3132 viewsGloucs_R

Great scene at the end. Love the bloke.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Ainsworth - Class on 11:55 - Aug 1 with 672 viewsNorthernr

I have to say, I'm so pleased there were so many QPR fans there last night and he got that reception. The way his departure came about was so sudden and quick, and the only chance fans had to thank him was a quick lap of the pitch at half time when most people were in the bogs or the bar. That was a shame and the same happened with Rowlands - unavoidable with a midseason departure I guess, but Ainsworth and Rowlands deserved the same send off that Furlong and Bircham got at the Stoke match.
Ainsworth - Class on 12:21 - Aug 1 with 625 viewsR_from_afar

Ainsworth - Class on 11:55 - Aug 1 by Northernr

I have to say, I'm so pleased there were so many QPR fans there last night and he got that reception. The way his departure came about was so sudden and quick, and the only chance fans had to thank him was a quick lap of the pitch at half time when most people were in the bogs or the bar. That was a shame and the same happened with Rowlands - unavoidable with a midseason departure I guess, but Ainsworth and Rowlands deserved the same send off that Furlong and Bircham got at the Stoke match.

A player who would give 100% effort every time, even when we were getting a doing. I saw him get taken off once when his face had gone purple from all the effort, he had given everything.

A hooped Trojan.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Ainsworth - Class on 12:26 - Aug 1 with 618 viewsAntti_Heinola

It's little things with Gaz. Like when we were losing and he was getting the hook, despite being knackered and probably disappointed to come off, he'd SPRINT from the far touchline to 'tag out' so as to waste as little precious time as possible. Amazing team spirit, that.
Will always love him. Bit of a shame injuries hurt his career so much at his peak - I remember him ripping Jermaine Darlington 17 new a$$holes at Selhurst for Wimbledon once when we lost 5-0 (end of Gerry's 2nd era). One of the most terrifying individual performances I've ever seen.

Bare bones.

Ainsworth - Class on 13:48 - Aug 1 with 557 viewsQPunkR

Absolutely astounding player and human being. He bled for that shirt every time he put it on.
QPR hero, end of

QPR - "shit but local"

Ainsworth - Class on 13:53 - Aug 1 with 546 viewsWestbourneR

Ainsworth - Class on 13:48 - Aug 1 by QPunkR

Absolutely astounding player and human being. He bled for that shirt every time he put it on.
QPR hero, end of

Legend?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Ainsworth - Class on 13:57 - Aug 1 with 532 viewsQPunkR

Ainsworth - Class on 13:53 - Aug 1 by WestbourneR

Legend?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Ah, I stayed away from that old chesnut, but you've sussed me out!

Legend, yes

QPR - "shit but local"

Ainsworth - Class on 14:59 - Aug 1 with 494 viewsHarps1609

Ainsworth - Class on 13:57 - Aug 1 by QPunkR

Ah, I stayed away from that old chesnut, but you've sussed me out!

Legend, yes

A very decent player with the knack of scoring goals, but above all, a bloke who knew just what it means to earn your living by playing football, he loves playing football and I don't think he can believe his luck that he gets paid to played.

The goals at Rushden, the ovation he got from fans for teams he previously played for, tells me that he worked his socks off everytime he playe, thay my memoeries of him.
Good luck for the future GA.
Ainsworth - Class on 15:02 - Aug 1 with 492 viewsLazyFan

Ainsworth - Class on 21:58 - Jul 31 by Vish

Hull at home

A better result was against Preston an old club of his.

The whole team was playing absolute rubbish and we were 2-0 down at home. Gareth comes on for the last few mins and scores a looping long range goal in like the 89min.

Then in extended injury time goes to cross the ball, fools the defender by faking and pulling inside. From this harder angle inside he then crosses right on to Dexters head who knocks into the net for 2-2.

Gareth totally robbed his old club Preston of a nailed on win for them. And that was the most one sided match I had seen at LR for many years. I was laughing all the way home at how badly we had robbed Preston that day.

Thanks G

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024