Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris waddle 19:05 - Sep 1 with 1643 viewsLewes_r

They've dominated this game, city They've dominated this game, city They've dominated this game, city They've dominated this game, city They've dominated this game, city

Fck of you geordie cnt

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Chris waddle on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 1568 viewsactonman

Glad it wasn't just me who was getting wound up by the funny talking mulleted cnt!
Sorry for even being on the same pitch as city you fking wnker!!!
Chris waddle on 19:34 - Sep 1 with 1563 viewstheselector

To be fair, you can't really argue with that analysis. They were comfortably on top for most of the game and he did give us credit when we came back into it towards the end.

Actually think he's one of the better pundits.
Chris waddle on 19:39 - Sep 1 with 1525 viewsW10hoop

Chris waddle on 19:34 - Sep 1 by theselector

To be fair, you can't really argue with that analysis. They were comfortably on top for most of the game and he did give us credit when we came back into it towards the end.

I disagree with you. He gave us no credit. I thought we played very well. looked comfortable on the ball and were well in that game for a lot of the second half. If the chances that nelsen missed had fallen to zamora /johnson etc we would have got a draw. I thought city were struggling to break us down, City have great skill and movement but in no way did they dominate that game and at times looked shaky, at the end of the day they are better than us and got the result but we should be positive for the season.
None of the pundits gave us any credit. Pathetic to be honest.
Chris waddle on 19:42 - Sep 1 with 1509 viewsLewes_r

Chris waddle on 19:34 - Sep 1 by theselector

Did he really need to say it every 4.52 minutes though?

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Chris waddle on 20:20 - Sep 1 with 1395 viewsclassof93

Chris waddle on 19:42 - Sep 1 by Lewes_r

Did he really need to say it every 4.52 minutes though?

I agree, was watching on ESPN and he kept saying this and giving QPR no credit.....even when they started playing well in the second half.
Chris waddle on 20:26 - Sep 1 with 1372 viewsCamberleyR

Glad it wasn't just me that noticed this. I swear I was going to kick the telly in at one point!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chris waddle on 21:32 - Sep 1 with 1253 viewsheadhoops

Diamond lights
End of
Tw@t

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Chris waddle on 21:37 - Sep 1 with 1238 viewssmegma

Over the 90 minutes they just shaded possession ,hardly surprising seeing the team they fielded. But if you only watched the second half you'd think Citeh were in red shirts.

Login to get fewer ads

Chris waddle on 22:04 - Sep 1 with 1192 viewsMrNITK

Chris waddle on 19:39 - Sep 1 by W10hoop

I disagree with you. He gave us no credit. I thought we played very well. looked comfortable on the ball and were well in that game for a lot of the second half. If the chances that nelsen missed had fallen to zamora /johnson etc we would have got a draw. I thought city were struggling to break us down, City have great skill and movement but in no way did they dominate that game and at times looked shaky, at the end of the day they are better than us and got the result but we should be positive for the season.
None of the pundits gave us any credit. Pathetic to be honest.

Agree.

Also commentator's were surprised we hadn't brought a centre back in the transfer window. What the f**k is Mbia.

And there was nothing wrong with Tevez holding back Nelson and blatantly stopping him getting back at the City forward as he's through on goal.

Waddle was sh!t on ESPN when we played Tottenham (not surprisingly) but the long spells of silence while our game was going on just shows how crap a commentator that pr!ck Waddle is!!!
Chris waddle on 22:10 - Sep 1 with 1167 viewsTHEBUSH

I thought Man City looked poor for a team that won the league last year.
I can't see them giving Real Madrid many problems in the Champions League.
Chris waddle on 22:13 - Sep 1 with 1156 viewsextratimeR

I was surprised how poor the commentary was, I know its not SKY, but ESPN paid a lot of "Wonga" for their match allocation, I thought the Studio/Match day presentation looked very second division, it could only get worse if ESPN hired Paul Merson.
Chris waddle on 22:44 - Sep 1 with 1109 viewsCamberleyR

Chris waddle on 22:13 - Sep 1 by extratimeR

I was surprised how poor the commentary was, I know its not SKY, but ESPN paid a lot of "Wonga" for their match allocation, I thought the Studio/Match day presentation looked very second division, it could only get worse if ESPN hired Paul Merson.

Probably why they lost the contract to BT from next season on. I dare say though you'll see Ray Stubbs and co pitching up in the BT Vision studios next August...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Chris waddle on 22:46 - Sep 1 with 1109 viewsbarbicanranger

Agreed commentary was elementary and completely one-side aka a city wnk fest
Chris waddle on 00:26 - Sep 2 with 1025 viewsted_hendrix

Chris waddle on 22:44 - Sep 1 by CamberleyR

Probably why they lost the contract to BT from next season on. I dare say though you'll see Ray Stubbs and co pitching up in the BT Vision studios next August...

Ray Stubb's beard made me guffaw, he reminded me of a talking wheelbarrow.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chris waddle on 00:53 - Sep 2 with 995 viewsMelakaRanger

Luckily here in Asia on ESPN/Astro Sports we had John Gregory as the co-commentator! Much better.
Chris waddle on 01:21 - Sep 2 with 966 viewsMatch82

Chris waddle on 00:53 - Sep 2 by MelakaRanger

Luckily here in Asia on ESPN/Astro Sports we had John Gregory as the co-commentator! Much better.

Agreed. Although here is what I don't understand.
These co-commentators literally only have jobs because they played/managed at a high level.

Gregory did both for qpr.

Why not actually try to get some jseful insight out of it for listeners? How did you gameplan for opposition that were better than you john? What sort of adjustments would you be telling your players to make at halftime? Any muppet can watch the game and see "he's had a shot from outside the box". Why not justify the position by telling the audience things which he has a unique insight to, because he was involved in the game?

Not a rant about john gregory per se, just co-commentators in general...
Chris waddle on 01:32 - Sep 2 with 960 viewswaveydave

Chris waddle on 22:13 - Sep 1 by extratimeR

Chris waddle on 08:53 - Sep 2 with 847 viewshamptonhillhoop

Chris Waddle says "pelanty" rather than "penalty" I think that sums him up
Chris waddle on 08:55 - Sep 2 with 841 viewsPommyhoop

Chris waddle on 21:32 - Sep 1 by headhoops

Diamond lights
End of
Tw@t

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Chris waddle on 09:11 - Sep 2 with 811 viewsjonno

Chris waddle on 01:21 - Sep 2 by Match82

Agreed. Although here is what I don't understand.
These co-commentators literally only have jobs because they played/managed at a high level.

Gregory did both for qpr.

Why not actually try to get some jseful insight out of it for listeners? How did you gameplan for opposition that were better than you john? What sort of adjustments would you be telling your players to make at halftime? Any muppet can watch the game and see "he's had a shot from outside the box". Why not justify the position by telling the audience things which he has a unique insight to, because he was involved in the game?

Not a rant about john gregory per se, just co-commentators in general...

Because the vast majority of them, although they might have played the game at the top level, have little idea about tactics, setting sides up for a specific game etc. Even if they do, they are unable to communicate that knowledge effectively. Which is why they have failed as coaches, managers etc. or have never bothered to try. In most cases their low IQ and general lack of education precludes them for most other jobs so this is about the only work they can get. The tragedy is that we, the paying audience, have to suffer for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024