Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse 05:14 - Sep 21 with 2534 viewsBeaufort27

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/chelsea-condemns-racist-a

Presumably John Terry will be under investigation again?
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:20 - Sep 21 with 2394 viewsBluce_Ree

Ooh! I very much like this idea of tagging all Chelsea threads with (scum). Excellent.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:29 - Sep 21 with 2369 viewssmegma

Presumably John Terry will be under investigation again?

He'll claim it was just sarcasm.
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:43 - Sep 21 with 2348 viewsTW_R

Oh the irony. Scum statement - "We've informed the police and support taking the strongest possible action," said Chelsea, adding the abuse is "totally unacceptable and disgusting".

Can't remember a similar statement from them this time last year?
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:44 - Sep 21 with 2338 viewsNorthernr

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:20 - Sep 21 by Bluce_Ree

Ooh! I very much like this idea of tagging all Chelsea threads with (scum). Excellent.

Yes that should definitely be a rule now.
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:45 - Sep 21 with 2333 viewsNorthernr

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:43 - Sep 21 by TW_R

Oh the irony. Scum statement - "We've informed the police and support taking the strongest possible action," said Chelsea, adding the abuse is "totally unacceptable and disgusting".

Can't remember a similar statement from them this time last year?

I'm sure what they meant to say was "everybody is innocent until proven guilty and we look forward to a fair hearing over this issue", followed by nine months of delaying tactics.
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:59 - Sep 21 with 2304 viewsJonDoeman

John Terry's bitches.

It Is What It Is !!

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 11:19 - Sep 21 with 2226 viewsjeffro

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:45 - Sep 21 by Northernr

I'm sure what they meant to say was "everybody is innocent until proven guilty and we look forward to a fair hearing over this issue", followed by nine months of delaying tactics.

Haha
(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 11:27 - Sep 21 with 2201 viewsBeaufort27

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 09:44 - Sep 21 by Northernr

Yes that should definitely be a rule now.

Glad i could contribute something to the forum, haha
Login to get fewer ads

(scum) Mikel closes twitter due to racial abuse on 12:33 - Sep 21 with 2134 viewsQPR1882

Should be sorted out with a handshake.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024