Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where is the missing Moroccan? 00:31 - Sep 26 with 3035 viewsNorthernr

Chris King wonders what Adel Taarabt has done to earn his latest banishment from the QPR first team.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=1823
Where is the missing Moroccan? on 12:25 - Sep 26 with 548 viewsTacticalR

It's a conspiracy, and anyone who says otherwise is part of the conspiracy.

Air hostess clique

Where is the missing Moroccan? on 12:31 - Sep 26 with 537 viewssmegma

Where is the missing Moroccan? on 11:03 - Sep 26 by bosh67

Not on the offish that though. Last I heard he had several problems with his leg after a knock he picked up in training some weeks ago. His absence from the squad has been down to injury. Granted his first team place is not assured these days but his absence has been injury related and not to do with his temperament.

Don't say that. You're supposed to come with some stupid story of how hes had a punch up with the dinner lady at Harlington, beaten the newspaper boy up , headbutted MH even but please don't ruin some 'fans' day by telling the truth.
Where is the missing Moroccan? on 17:01 - Sep 26 with 468 viewsDylanP

Where is the missing Moroccan? on 10:51 - Sep 26 by Jamie

Park will play if fit. IMO long term its Park & Hoilett out wide, Diakite & Faurlin holding and Granero in behind the striker.

What????

Against two of the best midfields around (Scum and Spurs) the partnership of Granero and Faurlin absolutely dominated. Why would anyone suggest that central pairing should be broken up?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Where is the missing Moroccan? on 17:13 - Sep 26 with 453 viewsDylanP

Where is the missing Moroccan? on 12:10 - Sep 26 by westolian

"I understand that he had a poor game against Swansea"

So, in a nutshell, you understand he had a bad game, then someone says he didn't and you agree, but still insist on making a hypothetical point about accepting that he did have a bad game !

Is that posting for the sake of posting ? Genuine question.

I posted what I thought. I am sorry that it was too subtle a point, or too poorly articulated for you.

As I already repeated, my point was that even if you accept that he had a poor game (from a defensive perspective) he isn't actually a defender and so it doesnt make sense for him to be exiled because of it.

I guess I didn't think that someone would grab the complete wrong end of the stick. I thought it was clear that I was talking about the defensive aspect of his game. And, I also thought it was clear that I wasn't being critical of Adel's play but asking why he wasnt in the team. Clearly, I wasn't reckoning on the hypercritical few on here who read a post, not for its content, but as an opportunity for some smart-alec trolling.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024