Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread 07:50 - Jan 12 with 8162 viewsBklynRanger

Ridiculously early. I'll squeeze in a drop of sleep and wake up smelling like a brewery.
QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 12 with 799 viewsMatch82

Off the bottom!
QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:38 - Jan 12 with 781 viewsBklynRanger

Excellent point. Off the bottom for now.
QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:41 - Jan 12 with 751 viewsJigsore

Yeah, executed the game plan well. Consecutive clean sheet against a very good team who had scored in every away game so far this year

Still, Park over Faurlin is puzzling. And is it too greedy to think we could have snatched that? Playing with no recognised strikers while 3 sit on the bench is a bit too negative

Regardless well done lads! COYRS

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:41 - Jan 12 with 738 viewsJAPRANGERS

A good result, a draw against Spurs. Of course we needed 3 points if we hope to stay up but in my mind we've been down for weeks as it's now far too late unfortunately. But a good point nonetheless.
QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:42 - Jan 12 with 721 viewscjc

Great team performance, that will fill the lads with confidence.

Good stuff!

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 12 with 709 viewsJamie

Could take your pick from 10 players for MOTM with Park again just not good enough.

Between our Brazilians Cesar & Fabio for me though personally.
QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 12 with 708 viewsTHEBUSH

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:41 - Jan 12 by Jigsore

Yeah, executed the game plan well. Consecutive clean sheet against a very good team who had scored in every away game so far this year

Still, Park over Faurlin is puzzling. And is it too greedy to think we could have snatched that? Playing with no recognised strikers while 3 sit on the bench is a bit too negative

Regardless well done lads! COYRS

Park played well, with what he had to do, don't think Faurlin could have played that sort of game ?
QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 12 with 703 viewscarrotcrunch_R

They fought like tigers and played there hearts for the club , spurs were a lot better but we deserved that point today .
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:46 - Jan 12 with 691 viewsisawqpratwcity

Jeez, that thread went to crap! You had to hold your breath and hope.

Other than that, a satisfactory outcome {a draw against the form team ain't bad).

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:47 - Jan 12 with 676 viewscheeseydane

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 12 by THEBUSH

Park played well, with what he had to do, don't think Faurlin could have played that sort of game ?

Maybe, but then faurlin could have been the catalyst for all 3 points.

Who knows.

Im just happy the commitment shown at Chelsea has continued.

On to Upton Park.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:49 - Jan 12 with 667 viewsJigsore

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 14:44 - Jan 12 by THEBUSH

Maybe you're right but considering we already had a back 5 did we really need Park? Offered absolutely nothing going forward and lost possession a lot but in his defense had he one of his best games since joining. I was dead worried we'd concede though because we'd never get 1 back

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 15:38 - Jan 12 with 566 viewsShotKneesHoop

QPR vs Tottenham Hotflap Match Thread on 12:58 - Jan 12 by Match82

I think SWP was unlucky there. Beat the keeper, lucky deflection from Dawson is the only reason that didn't go in. Having said that, should have just smashed it with his left rather than cutting inside, into traffic.

what left foot???

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024