Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes I wonder 14:52 - Jan 15 with 1282 viewsMkPaul

Why half of the posters on here dont either own football clubs or manage them etc as they clearly believe they would be better at it than the professionals or the people with a history of making businesses successful.

Surely the least most on here should be is highly paid advisers??? with the ability to take what they believe is happening based on a rumour and turn it into the end of life as we know it
Sometimes I wonder on 14:54 - Jan 15 with 1278 viewsGloucs_R

Blame Neil SI and Football Manager!!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Sometimes I wonder on 14:58 - Jan 15 with 1260 viewsrunningman75

There is some of rubbish posted on here at times but many could see the deficiencies in the squad pre season which was not addressed by a manager on millions of pounds a year. Give people credit , this is a lively football forum whose participants care about QPR. At times more sense is posted here then we seem to hear from the club.
Sometimes I wonder on 15:02 - Jan 15 with 1243 viewsrsonist

Presumably when you find your bog's flooded and water's coming through the ceiling you assume it's all part of the plumber's master plan.
Sometimes I wonder on 15:31 - Jan 15 with 1186 viewsPinnerPaul

Sometimes I wonder on 14:58 - Jan 15 by runningman75

There is some of rubbish posted on here at times but many could see the deficiencies in the squad pre season which was not addressed by a manager on millions of pounds a year. Give people credit , this is a lively football forum whose participants care about QPR. At times more sense is posted here then we seem to hear from the club.

Hmmmmm not so sure about that.

A few months ago someone re posted a thread about the signing of Park containing almost 100% universal pleasure!

Cisse, rightly at the time, hailed as a terrific signing etc etc

Some things have been impossible to predict.

A lot of the knowledge posted on here is with the benefit of hindsight - very easy.

Have to say I agree with op in the main.
Sometimes I wonder on 15:54 - Jan 15 with 1143 viewsbob566

Sometimes I wonder on 15:31 - Jan 15 by PinnerPaul

Hmmmmm not so sure about that.

A few months ago someone re posted a thread about the signing of Park containing almost 100% universal pleasure!

Cisse, rightly at the time, hailed as a terrific signing etc etc

Some things have been impossible to predict.

A lot of the knowledge posted on here is with the benefit of hindsight - very easy.

Have to say I agree with op in the main.

second that. We were all wet when granero and park and co. came in. I've noticed that Tony Fernandez seemed to morph into Uncle Tony too when it all started going south. His stock went low very fast. Fans can be a fickle bunch.

As for me i'm delighted with the new signings. Gives a fighting chance of staying up.
Sometimes I wonder on 16:12 - Jan 15 with 1115 viewsTonto

The internet has enabled everyone to have a point of view and get it accross. thats not always a good thing.

I seriously wonder what some posters on here, or other sports websites have been watching or whether they have a brain, or are just on a wind up.

Thank god for the ignore button. ihavent had to put up with one of Inghams 28 paragraph rants about selling the ground for years!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024