Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adel and Remy 15:57 - Jan 16 with 2160 viewssixnil

If they click....it could be very good.
Adel and Remy on 17:22 - Jan 16 with 2094 viewsBlackCrowe

One thing for sure is that Remy's (and our) success depends purely on getting the right service to him.

And that means Adel, Granero, Faurlin, Zamora possibly Traore, possibly SWP. Certainly it probably means a different system to that so far this year.

Alas I suspect Jamie may be one of the fall guy's here - fabulous heart, fabulous attitude, but doesn't supply (unless someone's got stats to disprove me).

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Adel and Remy on 17:25 - Jan 16 with 2076 viewsShotKneesHoop

Adel and Remy on 17:22 - Jan 16 by BlackCrowe

One thing for sure is that Remy's (and our) success depends purely on getting the right service to him.

And that means Adel, Granero, Faurlin, Zamora possibly Traore, possibly SWP. Certainly it probably means a different system to that so far this year.

Alas I suspect Jamie may be one of the fall guy's here - fabulous heart, fabulous attitude, but doesn't supply (unless someone's got stats to disprove me).

It has to means curtains for Park and SWP, please God it does.

Mackie still contributes all the pressure on the ball.

Otherwise, Remy is up front, on his todd.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Adel and Remy on 17:26 - Jan 16 with 2074 viewsBrazilNutR

NOOO...don't start this type of thread...The summer was abound with Cisse and Adel and Ale would score 10 per game.

Lets just see what happens before making wild predictions..
Adel and Remy on 17:31 - Jan 16 with 2050 viewsM40R

I can't help feeling a bit sad about Cisse. He is the type of player who needs service and rarely misses a chance when given one: can anyone recall any missed sitters? After eight goals last year he just did not get the ammo this year and lost heart. But a lot of the ammo dried up not just because of a poor midfield but because his offside radar seems to have gone. So he was partly to blame.

Let's hope Loic gets the right service, knows the offside rule and does not lose heart (or get tummy bugs)...
Adel and Remy on 17:33 - Jan 16 with 2038 viewsrosseeles

deffo feel we need to improve our service, were relying on counter attacks alot of the time at the mo, SWP seems to cut in more than hit the byline and get the ball in, Mackie is alot of hustle and bustle, but again lacking in quality balls into the middle.

Is it worth playing adel more out wide ?
Adel and Remy on 17:35 - Jan 16 with 2020 viewsBlackCrowe

Adel and Remy on 17:31 - Jan 16 by M40R

I can't help feeling a bit sad about Cisse. He is the type of player who needs service and rarely misses a chance when given one: can anyone recall any missed sitters? After eight goals last year he just did not get the ammo this year and lost heart. But a lot of the ammo dried up not just because of a poor midfield but because his offside radar seems to have gone. So he was partly to blame.

Let's hope Loic gets the right service, knows the offside rule and does not lose heart (or get tummy bugs)...

I agree actually - give Cisse a fairly chance and he puts high percentage in the net.

Quality service is what's needed. Hope this helps 'arry.

Adel and Remy on 17:38 - Jan 16 with 2007 viewsspiritofshittu

Adel and Remy on 17:22 - Jan 16 by BlackCrowe

Not sure it constitiutes a different system. You can only really play Adel with one upfront and with M'Villa coming in, it's got 4-5-1 written all over it, or 4-1-2-2-1. The team has to be built around Adel!
Adel and Remy on 17:40 - Jan 16 with 1995 viewsJuzzie

I know what you mean but when things don't go his way or he's played in a way that doesn't suit him (last time I looked, he's not the manager) he just doesn't seem give a to$$.

Like him or not, Mackie for example gives 100% whether upfront, on the right flank, at right back and probably in goal too if he ever had to play there.

I know effort alone doesn't win games but it sure goes a long way. Messi standing still for 90 mins would achieve nothing for example.

Login to get fewer ads

Adel and Remy on 17:47 - Jan 16 with 1972 viewsW7Ranger

Adel and Remy on 17:40 - Jan 16 by Juzzie

I know what you mean but when things don't go his way or he's played in a way that doesn't suit him (last time I looked, he's not the manager) he just doesn't seem give a to$$.

Like him or not, Mackie for example gives 100% whether upfront, on the right flank, at right back and probably in goal too if he ever had to play there.

I know effort alone doesn't win games but it sure goes a long way. Messi standing still for 90 mins would achieve nothing for example.

I hope there's still a place in the team for Mackie. His desire and effort alone lifts the team and lifts the crowd, and his hustling and pressure really unsettles the opposition.

But if he does make way, he won't complain. He'll get his head down, work as hard as he can in training, and he'll take his chance when used off the bench.

Adel and Remy on 17:48 - Jan 16 with 1969 viewsBklynRanger

Just looking at the midfield and forwards, a 4-4-1-1 could (if M'Vila comes) look like this:

Mackie---M'bia---M'VIla---SWP
--------------------Adel--------
-------------Remy---------------

Or a 4-4-2 could have Adel on the left or right with Zamora beside Remy

Or a variation of the defensive formations we've had recently with Remy at the top and Adel and Granero creating from deeper
Adel and Remy on 17:52 - Jan 16 with 1949 viewsDevonWhite

I'd love to see:

--------------M'Vila
--------M'bia ---- Faurlin
Mackie ----- Adel ----- Remy

Can easily swap Adel and Remy around if necessary, and maybe replace M'bia with Granero in home games we need to attack more in.
Adel and Remy on 17:56 - Jan 16 with 1934 viewsMerthyrHoop

Adel and Remy on 17:52 - Jan 16 by DevonWhite

I'd love to see:

--------------M'Vila
--------M'bia ---- Faurlin
Mackie ----- Adel ----- Remy

Can easily swap Adel and Remy around if necessary, and maybe replace M'bia with Granero in home games we need to attack more in.

Defensive:

M'Vila, Mbia
Mackie, Park, SWP
Taarabt

Attacking:

M'Vila, Mbia
Hoilett, Granero, Taarabt
Remy
Adel and Remy on 18:10 - Jan 16 with 1891 viewsBlackCrowe

Adel and Remy on 17:56 - Jan 16 by MerthyrHoop

Defensive:

M'Vila, Mbia
Mackie, Park, SWP
Taarabt

Attacking:

M'Vila, Mbia
Hoilett, Granero, Taarabt
Remy

That attacking one looks good to me Methyr.

Adel and Remy on 19:33 - Jan 16 with 1800 viewsJonDoeman

Bit of a forgotten man Hoilett, his QPR career is turning toilett!

It Is What It Is !!

Adel and Remy on 19:45 - Jan 16 with 1779 viewsTacticalR

I think he was affected by the loss of Zamora. He needs someone like that to give him knockdowns. He justn't seem right as the lone man up front. Recently there have been whole games were he hasn't been able to get into the game.

Air hostess clique

Adel and Remy on 19:50 - Jan 16 with 1751 viewsBklynRanger

Adel and Remy on 19:45 - Jan 16 by TacticalR

I think he was affected by the loss of Zamora. He needs someone like that to give him knockdowns. He justn't seem right as the lone man up front. Recently there have been whole games were he hasn't been able to get into the game.

Good point. I think it was the Wolves game where for the first 20 minutes those two looked like a real force.

(Before the sending off and the subsequent never ending implosion.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024