Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mackie off the bench 05:12 - Mar 10 with 600 viewsDylanP

I love Mackie coming off the bench. He just is such a difference maker coming into the game with 20 minutes to go. He just isn't the same impact when he starts.

He should have had that goal today. I couldn't believe it when he missed it. Not because it mattered (although we could have done with the extra goal for GD reasons) but just coz it wasn't really like him the manner in which he 'missed' the chance.

I love the guy, but hope that he is on the bench every week.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Mackie off the bench on 05:31 - Mar 10 with 586 viewsPommyhoop

Hmmmm go on then i'll bite.I think you'll find Mackie misses more one on ones than he scores lately.I would've preffered Bothroyd to have come on for Zamorra especially after he did so well in that position last week.
Mackie isnt a Striker no matter how much he thinks he is..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mackie off the bench on 08:17 - Mar 10 with 525 viewshoops_legend

Mackie off the bench on 05:31 - Mar 10 by Pommyhoop

Hmmmm go on then i'll bite.I think you'll find Mackie misses more one on ones than he scores lately.I would've preffered Bothroyd to have come on for Zamorra especially after he did so well in that position last week.
Mackie isnt a Striker no matter how much he thinks he is..

I would always have mackie as a final 20 mins player.. He creates chances for himself and others and defenders find him a handful
Mackie off the bench on 08:21 - Mar 10 with 521 viewsthemodfather

Mackie off the bench on 08:17 - Mar 10 by hoops_legend

I would always have mackie as a final 20 mins player.. He creates chances for himself and others and defenders find him a handful

zamora was done in, he'd done pretty well for an hour..70mins and hobbling is not good
mackie offers energy, chasing down and nearly scored a 4th..and how our goal diff would have liked that extra one!
Mackie off the bench on 08:27 - Mar 10 with 513 viewsLandofoz89

Can definitely see Harry's case for bringing on Makie instead of Bothroyd at that stage of the game. 2 goals up, we just needed him chasing down balls and keeping the tempo high, rather than holding it up.

Meet me by the railway track

Mackie off the bench on 08:35 - Mar 10 with 501 viewsCOASTALHOOP

Mackie off the bench on 08:27 - Mar 10 by Landofoz89

Can definitely see Harry's case for bringing on Makie instead of Bothroyd at that stage of the game. 2 goals up, we just needed him chasing down balls and keeping the tempo high, rather than holding it up.

This
Mackie off the bench on 08:59 - Mar 10 with 476 viewsPommyhoop

Mackie off the bench on 08:27 - Mar 10 by Landofoz89

Maybe,but we were 2 goals up playing with a hold up man.I'm a great believer in if it aint broke dont fix it.ln other words like for like.> Bothroyd for Bobby.Fair play to H we got the result but I fail to see how Mackie missing his normal one on one and chasing down a few lost causes had any bearing on the result .If its ticking down the clock your after, a hold up man can do just a good job as someone running into brick walls.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mackie off the bench on 09:14 - Mar 10 with 448 viewspomanjou

Me too Dylan. Mackie and Tarby are both supersubs in different ways and best used off the bench.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024