Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans 22:46 - Apr 1 with 5616 viewsDieByYourSide

olay we're down but we f cking showed them how to support a team tonight. Best atmosphere for years. Why dont we stand and sing all the time? Credit to the guys on the concourse at halftime. What was the OB overkill about?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Fans on 23:25 - Apr 1 with 3452 viewsstowmarketrange

Totally agree with u.I'd prefer to support my team in whatever division than spend 90 mins sat on ur hands like those Fulham muppets.What happened to the 50 Fulham that were singing at the back of the hammersmith?did they all go home together in the opposite direction?
Fans on 23:28 - Apr 1 with 3412 viewsDieByYourSide

Fans on 23:25 - Apr 1 by stowmarketrange

Totally agree with u.I'd prefer to support my team in whatever division than spend 90 mins sat on ur hands like those Fulham muppets.What happened to the 50 Fulham that were singing at the back of the hammersmith?did they all go home together in the opposite direction?

This might sound like sour grapes but it's honestly what I feel, they'll have fun crawling to 40pts next season, we'll hopefully be bouncing back up with a new time ready to go again.

''We've given out clappers today guys, now let's have a clapper rehearsal! Make some noise!!'' 5 mins before kick off. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I don't think I'd have believed that even Fulham could concoct something so cringeworthy.

Fans on 23:45 - Apr 1 with 3289 viewssmegma

At this time of the season I'd rather win a game than have great support.

As for the OB overkill, it was due to loads of Rangers thinking they were clever by picking on lone Fulham fans.As a copper said to some lemon having a pop at some MK Dons fans the other week, 'where do you hide when Chelsea or Spurs turn up ?'
Fans on 23:54 - Apr 1 with 3240 viewsDieByYourSide

Fans on 23:45 - Apr 1 by smegma

As for the OB overkill, it was due to loads of Rangers thinking they were clever by picking on lone Fulham fans.As a copper said to some lemon having a pop at some MK Dons fans the other week, 'where do you hide when Chelsea or Spurs turn up ?'

Really? I'd rather have better support than Fulham....obviously not.

Alright mate, was just asking as I didn't see what went on.

Fans on 00:08 - Apr 2 with 3136 viewsLblock

Fans on 23:45 - Apr 1 by smegma

Not having a pop at you but I simply must say that is complete bollox

You make our support sound like a bunch of gang snipers.
Tonight at HT was simply hilarious
The stewards went in to total and utter panic mode because 300 fans were continually singing and bouncing. They called the OB in who surged in like clueless UN peace keepers looking for a situation that wimpy wasn't there

What I will say is I'm getting a bit hacked off with spending my hard earned following these losers everywhere AND having my own fellow fans dogging off those of us who want a few beers, loud and lairy and stand up

Maybe next season it'll be better

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fans on 00:16 - Apr 2 with 3083 viewsmickybrown100

Fans on 23:25 - Apr 1 by stowmarketrange

At the end of the day, you were quiet all the first half. Yes, we are quieter, but, all away fans are louder. We gave you your first goal, and you didn't mention the other 5 chances we gave you and you didn't take. You are going down, we are a bigger club. How much do you sell every game. You don't fill a 18000 seat stadium, we fill a 25000. You ruin the game with your spending, and as Portsmouth show, if you go down, sorry, when you go down, administration is round the corner. Its a shame really, as we won't be able to play you again. But oh well, BPL is the future for us, and not for you.

And, don't you realise you never mention football, its always the fans and the MJ statue. Football is a game, and being QPR supporters, I understand why you don't want to talk about it.

3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2. 3-2.
Fans on 00:21 - Apr 2 with 3058 viewsstowmarketrange

Fans on 00:16 - Apr 2 by mickybrown100

At the end of the day, you were quiet all the first half. Yes, we are quieter, but, all away fans are louder. We gave you your first goal, and you didn't mention the other 5 chances we gave you and you didn't take. You are going down, we are a bigger club. How much do you sell every game. You don't fill a 18000 seat stadium, we fill a 25000. You ruin the game with your spending, and as Portsmouth show, if you go down, sorry, when you go down, administration is round the corner. Its a shame really, as we won't be able to play you again. But oh well, BPL is the future for us, and not for you.

And, don't you realise you never mention football, its always the fans and the MJ statue. Football is a game, and being QPR supporters, I understand why you don't want to talk about it.

You obviously didn't see that we gifted you all 3 goals then with poor defending.Why do you need a neutral stand if there are 23,000 statues with Fulham scarves on every other week?
And how did you manage to rack up debts of £200 million?It didn't all go on that proxy statue.
Fans on 00:26 - Apr 2 with 3016 viewsQPR1882

Probably watched the game on the same TV you watched the boat race.Fulham clappers and photos of Jimmy Hill on your bedroom wall,Michael Jackson playing on your cd.

I'm guessing you will be supporters club home fan of the year for the 3rd year on the trot.

Wish we had more fans like you at Rangers.even in the championship.

PS

Will you be getting a new plasma for next year or will you be using the old one to watch your away games in the car park of the team you are playing ?

Login to get fewer ads

Fans on 00:26 - Apr 2 with 3011 viewsDieByYourSide

Where to start with this post....

Yes, we weren't exactly loud first half but we're joint bottom...we've been bottom all season...we were 3-0 down. And still we weren't bad noise wise. You gave us our first goal? DID YOU WATCH THE GAME TONIGHT? Fulham gave away goals?!? Christ.

Our stadium is 99% full all the time, and we'd get bigger gates than you if we had a bigger ground, which we will do one day. I made an account with Fulham a couple of days ago and could've taken my pick of seats from your Neutral End. You didn't sell out tonight.

The differences between us and Portsmouth are huge, do some research.

''BPL'' - need I say any more?

Fans on 00:28 - Apr 2 with 3000 viewsDieByYourSide

Fans on 00:08 - Apr 2 by Lblock

Not having a pop at you but I simply must say that is complete bollox

You make our support sound like a bunch of gang snipers.
Tonight at HT was simply hilarious
The stewards went in to total and utter panic mode because 300 fans were continually singing and bouncing. They called the OB in who surged in like clueless UN peace keepers looking for a situation that wimpy wasn't there

What I will say is I'm getting a bit hacked off with spending my hard earned following these losers everywhere AND having my own fellow fans dogging off those of us who want a few beers, loud and lairy and stand up

Maybe next season it'll be better

I didn't want to have a go at Smegma cause I didn't see what happened but it did seem odd that the stewards would be charging over to P7/P6 if there were Rangers fans picking on Fulham. Why would any Fulham fans be there? The atmosphere at away games can be so morbid sometimes...

Fans on 00:44 - Apr 2 with 2916 viewsBarnesRanger

Now that is the funniest thing I have heard for years. Fulham is a "bigger" club? Cheap seating, give away tickets, etc, etc. You've obviously only been an FFC fan for a few years 'cos you need to check history pal. When the doddery old Grocer dies you have to repay his executors £190m....hardly likely with your asset value methinks?
Fans on 01:02 - Apr 2 with 2859 viewsRs_Holy

Great post DickBrown....But alas its the same old tosh we've seen from various foolham trolls over the years.

I will make one observation that you've probably over looked and that's the price of tickets for certain games.
Last year a few mates from the pub I drink at decided to go on a jolly to foolham as a boys night out... I didnt want to go because it was foolham but they kept insisting I went as it was only £5...... Yep thats right £5.... £6.50 if you include the booking fee. They did the same this season and yet again it was £5.
Answer me this Dicky what kind of a chicken shit football club charges £5 for premier league football?
I don't honestly think QPR have charged £5 for a ticket since the 80s!... Bigger Club my Rs's!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fans on 01:06 - Apr 2 with 2845 viewsAlfayed

Fans on 00:44 - Apr 2 by BarnesRanger

Now that is the funniest thing I have heard for years. Fulham is a "bigger" club? Cheap seating, give away tickets, etc, etc. You've obviously only been an FFC fan for a few years 'cos you need to check history pal. When the doddery old Grocer dies you have to repay his executors £190m....hardly likely with your asset value methinks?

Allow me to put you right. Mohamed Al Fayed spent £200mil turning Fulham into the football club they are today. A month ago, Al Fayed decided to turn all the debt owed to him into equity. That means he isn't allowed to ever recall that debt which makes FFC a '100% debt free' football club. What's more, in two years time CC will be redeveloped into a 30k stadium. Will we tap into the 'tourist' element which comes with following London football clubs? Without a doubt. Football is a business and FFC have done tremendously well to capitalise on the club's location and image to attract foreign fans and attain an average gate of 26k+ (something you wouldn't be able to achieve in two decades of top flight football because of your cesspit of a stadium). And guess what, our tickets will still be cheaper than yours.

Kind regards

Rupert x
Fans on 01:08 - Apr 2 with 2833 viewsClive_Anderson

Sorry I can't believe a Fulham fan is called Rupert. What's next Josh and Hugo?Must be a wind up.
Fans on 01:14 - Apr 2 with 2813 viewsPommyhoop

Fans on 01:08 - Apr 2 by Clive_Anderson

Sorry I can't believe a Fulham fan is called Rupert. What's next Josh and Hugo?Must be a wind up.

Miles??

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fans on 01:14 - Apr 2 with 2812 viewsJonDoeman

Fans on 01:06 - Apr 2 by Alfayed

Allow me to put you right. Mohamed Al Fayed spent £200mil turning Fulham into the football club they are today. A month ago, Al Fayed decided to turn all the debt owed to him into equity. That means he isn't allowed to ever recall that debt which makes FFC a '100% debt free' football club. What's more, in two years time CC will be redeveloped into a 30k stadium. Will we tap into the 'tourist' element which comes with following London football clubs? Without a doubt. Football is a business and FFC have done tremendously well to capitalise on the club's location and image to attract foreign fans and attain an average gate of 26k+ (something you wouldn't be able to achieve in two decades of top flight football because of your cesspit of a stadium). And guess what, our tickets will still be cheaper than yours.

Kind regards

Rupert x

He was better at buying success than our Tony, that's for sure!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking today about the last time I was at Fulham on an Easter monday , it was the late 80's, a 0-0 with someone like Aldershot it was, me and about 4000 others, they didn't give us clappers though!

It Is What It Is !!

Fans on 01:16 - Apr 2 with 2800 viewsAlfayed

Fans on 01:14 - Apr 2 by JonDoeman

He was better at buying success than our Tony, that's for sure!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking today about the last time I was at Fulham on an Easter monday , it was the late 80's, a 0-0 with someone like Aldershot it was, me and about 4000 others, they didn't give us clappers though!

No doubt, old chap. One of quite a few things we've been better than you at over the years.

Rupert
Fans on 01:19 - Apr 2 with 2790 viewsDieByYourSide

Fans on 01:16 - Apr 2 by Alfayed

No doubt, old chap. One of quite a few things we've been better than you at over the years.

Rupert

Yawn.

Congratulations, you won. Why not go and celebrate with Norwich, Stoke and Swansea and give them some 'EPL banter' about who's going to win the big race for 13th this year?

Fans on 01:21 - Apr 2 with 2784 viewsJonDoeman

Fans on 01:16 - Apr 2 by Alfayed

Rupert

I notice you didn't comment on the other part of my post. Rupert come latelys!

It Is What It Is !!

Fans on 01:22 - Apr 2 with 2781 viewsQPunkR

Know-nothing shitgibbon c.u.n.t.

QPR - "shit but local"

Fans on 01:34 - Apr 2 with 2750 viewsAlfayed

Fans on 01:21 - Apr 2 by JonDoeman

I notice you didn't comment on the other part of my post. Rupert come latelys!

My apologies, I didn't notice your insignificant cheap shot. My brain capacity is already full with memories of victories over Juventus, Shakhtar, Hamburg and 13 consecutive English top flight campaigns. Must ask the butler to reminisce about the dark old days.

Rupert
Fans on 01:37 - Apr 2 with 2739 viewsAlfayed

Fans on 01:19 - Apr 2 by DieByYourSide

Yawn.

Congratulations, you won. Why not go and celebrate with Norwich, Stoke and Swansea and give them some 'EPL banter' about who's going to win the big race for 13th this year?

Why do you speak like this? Are you Tim Lovejoy?

Rupert
Fans on 01:42 - Apr 2 with 2724 viewsQPunkR

Fans on 01:34 - Apr 2 by Alfayed

My apologies, I didn't notice your insignificant cheap shot. My brain capacity is already full with memories of victories over Juventus, Shakhtar, Hamburg and 13 consecutive English top flight campaigns. Must ask the butler to reminisce about the dark old days.

Rupert

You. Sad. Khunt. Your namesake will soon be brown bread and then down the
leagues you shall plummet, before you no doubt go back to supporting
Chelscum. I bet you were one of the Foolham hard nuts giving it the
large 'un behind a line o police after the game. Tin pot w*nkstains

QPR - "shit but local"

Fans on 01:49 - Apr 2 with 2703 viewsAlfayed

Fans on 01:42 - Apr 2 by QPunkR

You. Sad. Khunt. Your namesake will soon be brown bread and then down the
leagues you shall plummet, before you no doubt go back to supporting
Chelscum. I bet you were one of the Foolham hard nuts giving it the
large 'un behind a line o police after the game. Tin pot w*nkstains

The only police I saw after the game was the lady who was tasked with protecting my Rolls Royce. There were certainly some scallywags around.
Fans on 01:52 - Apr 2 with 2698 viewsDieByYourSide

Fans on 01:49 - Apr 2 by Alfayed

The only police I saw after the game was the lady who was tasked with protecting my Rolls Royce. There were certainly some scallywags around.

You're getting really boring really quickly. Go play on your own board.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024