Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? 14:16 - Apr 8 with 2176 viewsraskolnikov

The kids - Balanta, Hitchcock, Harriman, Simmons, Doughty, Sharriff, Ehmer, Andrade - most seem to be getting some game time, anyone know if any are good enough for the Championship?

The rejects - Cisse, Ferdinand, Barton, Hulse - would encourage Cisse to stay and have some fun against the likes of Ramage and Gabbidon
Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:19 - Apr 8 with 2170 viewsWeaverQPR

Time to jog Balanta on,he's L1 at best.

@WeavQPR

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:19 - Apr 8 with 2166 viewsWeaverQPR

Time to jog Balanta on,he's L1 at best.

@WeavQPR

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:21 - Apr 8 with 2160 viewsadhoc_qpr

I don't think any of those kids will make it - although someone the other week was saying Sutherland and Doughty have a chance.

Hulse is going out of contract this summer and of those senior players on loan i think only Anton will be back (sadly).
Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:36 - Apr 8 with 2131 viewsWestbourneR

If they're going to be the backbone of our team them we aren't getting promoted any time soon.

I expect TF and HR to want us to keep a very strong squad for the Championship to give us the best possible chance of going back up - West Ham / Newcastle style.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:44 - Apr 8 with 2120 viewsSomersetHoops

This is a good reason to hope Harry stays, because he won't want that load of tossers (with the possible exception of (a head right) Cisse. I hope despite his hope for us to stay up, his realistic side has scouts all over the place watching inexpensive quality players in the lower divisions.

Who's Next?

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:45 - Apr 8 with 2116 viewsYorkRanger

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:44 - Apr 8 by SomersetHoops

This is a good reason to hope Harry stays, because he won't want that load of tossers (with the possible exception of (a head right) Cisse. I hope despite his hope for us to stay up, his realistic side has scouts all over the place watching inexpensive quality players in the lower divisions.

When Remy goes Cisse may have a big part to play in the Championship.
Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:49 - Apr 8 with 2107 viewsdoogi55

johnson will be back from injury by then so he will get the nod in front of cisse
Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 15:20 - Apr 8 with 2067 viewsNeil_SI

This is where the Club should have had a plan, so that some Under 21 players were ready to be blooded, either at Premier League level, or in preparation for a potential return to the Championship.

But we've not had a good enough development plan for these kinds of players, nor have we had a good enough set up in the first place to attract kids with more potential than the ones we have.

Nevertheless, some of them have made decent progress, but it's probably a tall order for them to come straight in at Championship level. Certainly we should have had Angelo Balanta and probably Max Ehmer there or thereabouts by now.

If we are confined to relegation, then it would have been good to see a couple of those players given some game time in the Premier League to help aid their development. It would have to be just the right amount though, as too much can harm development if not done right. Balanta though is probably too old, as I think he's either 22 or 23, so he wouldn't have been able to play due to the squad registration rules.

The improvement of all of this stuff needs to be a goal for the club to get right and do better going forward.
Login to get fewer ads

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 17:22 - Apr 8 with 1975 viewsSomersetHoops

Neil,

Once its an absolute certainty we are down I would expect some of the young players to get a last chance run out, but some of them aren't that young anymore and if they aren't good enough for the Championship time to say good-bye.

I heard good things about Max Ehmer from Yeovil supporters so he's one that might be ok perhaps.

Who's Next?

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 18:00 - Apr 8 with 1953 viewsYorkRanger

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:49 - Apr 8 by doogi55

johnson will be back from injury by then so he will get the nod in front of cisse

That maybe right but as I have said on another post there will be lots of games and we will need decent cover in all positions if we are to have a chance of moving straight back up.
Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 19:14 - Apr 8 with 1899 viewsJonDoeman

Is most of our squad for next season currently out on loan? on 14:49 - Apr 8 by doogi55

Yep, I'm sure he'll stay fit and play lots of games next season.

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024