Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt 07:44 - May 15 with 7480 viewssix_foot_two

A bloke on facebook called Neil O'Driscoll has posted that he went to the players sponsors night last night. Stated the whole squad was there and he managed to get talking to Taarabt when he asked him if was leaving became angry but said Harry does not rate him knows this from his Spurs days, he says he loves the club and will not forget what it has done for him but he is leaving.

He stated that he wants to be closer to his family and he told this guy maybe he would go to Monaco.

He also posted that Hill was embarrassed about winning player of the year in such a poor season. Out of contract in the summer and no talks yet but would love to stay.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:39 - May 15 with 1356 viewsfakekerby

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:21 - May 15 by RangerJim

I love Adel for everything he did in our promotion season - but lets face it - he's been poopoo in an underperforming team over the last two prem seasons.

Which is also why Arry shipped him out to us in the first place. Cos he's not cut out for it.

Think we need to move on. I am looking forward to all the comings and goings prior to next season. As always, its going to be upheaval-central at W12.

Fat Tony will see us right. Im sure of it.

You don't think Adel will be worth keeping hold of next year?
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:45 - May 15 with 1349 viewstraininvain

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:39 - May 15 by fakekerby

You don't think Adel will be worth keeping hold of next year?

Don't worry I'm sure Redknapp will replace him with a top player like Kranjcar or Bentley.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:48 - May 15 with 1344 viewsingeminate

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 09:43 - May 15 by Rangersw12

And the people slagging off Taarabt will find out next season that they don't know what they have got until it has gone

The fact Redknapp sees Zamora as our no 1 striker should wake people up to the fact the man is clueless

Well the thing that gets me is that in Adel we have a player who was the player of the season in the league we are going to next year. I don't see any reason why he can't do the same thing again - his head wasn't always right last time around.

If we can possibly keep him it would be barmy letting him go - he is someone we should be building a team around at that level. It's proven. He absolutely killed it.

Also re player telling fan confidential info, doesn't surprise me at all, remember bumping in to Annti Heinola years back in Ealing and was stunned at how candid he was to a perfect stranger about the mood on the training ground - not Vinnie Jone's biggest fan - and heard similar things from other fans too.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:48 - May 15 with 1342 viewsfakekerby

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:45 - May 15 by traininvain

Don't worry I'm sure Redknapp will replace him with a top player like Kranjcar or Bentley.

Or a triffic lad like O'Hara
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:06 - May 15 with 1323 viewsdaveB

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 11:21 - May 15 by RangerJim

I love Adel for everything he did in our promotion season - but lets face it - he's been poopoo in an underperforming team over the last two prem seasons.

Which is also why Arry shipped him out to us in the first place. Cos he's not cut out for it.

Think we need to move on. I am looking forward to all the comings and goings prior to next season. As always, its going to be upheaval-central at W12.

Fat Tony will see us right. Im sure of it.

absolute tosh that he has been poor for 2 years.

He was outstanding against Chelsea, Man City and Fulham this season, did well at the tail end of last season and against Chelsea at home last year, he's had plenty of very good games in the prem
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:10 - May 15 with 1317 viewsClive_Anderson

If Harry doesn't pull out all the stops in trying to keep the player that won us the Championship last time then he can f*ck off as far as I'm concerned. He's a proven match winner time and again at Championship level.

Would no doubt replace him with dross at twice the price.

And I don't buy all this crap that he's been no good in the Premier League. Been our best player over the last two seasons overall.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:15 - May 15 with 1307 viewstinhead

However much I love and appreciate what Adel has done for us, I think it's time for him to move.

If we build a team around him again like we did in our last championship campaign we will be in the same situation as we were when we were promoted.

We were quickly found out to be a one-trick pony and once they shut Adel down, we had no outlet going forward and it's one of the reasons that he has struggled to become a star in the premier league.

Now, if we had a few like him.....

Puny God!

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:22 - May 15 with 1293 viewsClive_Anderson

We were only a one trick pony because all our other players were useless.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:23 - May 15 with 1288 viewstinhead

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:22 - May 15 by Clive_Anderson

We were only a one trick pony because all our other players were useless.

that's my point.

There's no use building a squad around him again. We're not going to be in a situation where he's going to have quality playing along side him.

Thank him for the good times and let him go.

Time to start afresh.

Puny God!

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:25 - May 15 with 1287 viewsdaveB

rather than build a team around him I'm build him into a team
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:26 - May 15 with 1282 viewstraininvain

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:15 - May 15 by tinhead

However much I love and appreciate what Adel has done for us, I think it's time for him to move.

If we build a team around him again like we did in our last championship campaign we will be in the same situation as we were when we were promoted.

We were quickly found out to be a one-trick pony and once they shut Adel down, we had no outlet going forward and it's one of the reasons that he has struggled to become a star in the premier league.

Now, if we had a few like him.....

On that basis wouldn't we be better off keeping Taarabt and adding a few other match winners like we did with Routledge, Smith etc?
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:29 - May 15 with 1272 viewsClive_Anderson

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:23 - May 15 by tinhead

that's my point.

There's no use building a squad around him again. We're not going to be in a situation where he's going to have quality playing along side him.

Thank him for the good times and let him go.

Time to start afresh.

Don't understand the logic of getting rid of the one good player we have because all the others are rubbish.

Get other good players and it'll work as before in the Championship.

And we definitely didn't build the team around him in the Premier League anyway.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:30 - May 15 with 1273 viewsQPunkR

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:26 - May 15 by traininvain

On that basis wouldn't we be better off keeping Taarabt and adding a few other match winners like we did with Routledge, Smith etc?

Exactly

QPR - "shit but local"

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:31 - May 15 with 1269 viewssimmo

Dont we do this with Taarabt EVERY FCKING SEASON. He wants to go, maybe *insert relatively large European based team here*. Then after not getting the agent motivated move he spends 2 months fat and rusty before getting on with the season for QPR.

I think he will go if he gets a REAL chance, but lets just wait and see, eh? There will be a ridiculous amount of speculation on comings and goings in the next few months, probably best if things originating from social media sites are ignored.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:33 - May 15 with 1263 viewstinhead

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:26 - May 15 by traininvain

In principal yes, however in reality are we likely to attract anyone we can play along side him?

We had a go at that when we went up, didn't work out too well did it?

He has been a bright star over the last few years at our club and I'd love to keep him, I just can't see Redknapp building a team around him that can get us promoted and keep us up

Puny God!

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:39 - May 15 with 1112 viewsJamie

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:31 - May 15 by simmo

Dont we do this with Taarabt EVERY FCKING SEASON. He wants to go, maybe *insert relatively large European based team here*. Then after not getting the agent motivated move he spends 2 months fat and rusty before getting on with the season for QPR.

I think he will go if he gets a REAL chance, but lets just wait and see, eh? There will be a ridiculous amount of speculation on comings and goings in the next few months, probably best if things originating from social media sites are ignored.

Correct.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:42 - May 15 with 1102 viewsdaveB

difference is this year the manager wants him to go so he will go
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:43 - May 15 with 1096 viewsClive_Anderson

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:33 - May 15 by tinhead

In principal yes, however in reality are we likely to attract anyone we can play along side him?

We had a go at that when we went up, didn't work out too well did it?

He has been a bright star over the last few years at our club and I'd love to keep him, I just can't see Redknapp building a team around him that can get us promoted and keep us up

Why do you think only certain players can play alongside him?

The reason we failed is because the players we bought were no good. Nothing to do with how they played alongside Tarbs, since we were even worse when he wasn't even in the team.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:48 - May 15 with 1080 viewshoops_legend

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:43 - May 15 by Clive_Anderson

The reason we failed is because the players we bought were no good. Nothing to do with how they played alongside Tarbs, since we were even worse when he wasn't even in the team.

HR may be being clever by dropping him. Reducing the interest level with an eye for next season! If no-one comes in for him, he stays!
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:04 - May 15 with 1060 viewsdaveB

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:48 - May 15 by hoops_legend

HR may be being clever by dropping him. Reducing the interest level with an eye for next season! If no-one comes in for him, he stays!

genius idea to drop him back in March, thats worked out so well for us
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:08 - May 15 with 1054 viewstraininvain

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:43 - May 15 by Clive_Anderson

Spot on.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:10 - May 15 with 1048 viewstinhead

It's not that I don't think certain players can't play along side him, I am trying to point out that he can't be our only outlet going forward.

We need other players around him who can step up when he's being crowded out. This is where we've been let down in our "premiership years".

Puny God!

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:13 - May 15 with 1031 viewsClive_Anderson

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:10 - May 15 by tinhead

It's not that I don't think certain players can't play along side him, I am trying to point out that he can't be our only outlet going forward.

We need other players around him who can step up when he's being crowded out. This is where we've been let down in our "premiership years".

Yeah I totally agree that we needed more good players to help him out as it was too easy to crowd him out when the rest of the team offers nothing.

I just don't understand why that means we need to get rid of him. The team would have still offered nothing if he wasn't there.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:18 - May 15 with 1019 viewsJamie

Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 12:48 - May 15 by hoops_legend

You must've missed the article linking him with Ac Milan. Apparently his poor form just made them more interested.
Interesting post on facebook regarding Taarabt on 13:26 - May 15 with 1003 viewssmegma

Was Adel wearing gloves ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024