Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baadiff 12:52 - Jul 29 with 1611 viewskingsburyR

I cant see Cardiff staying up.

They haven't set the world on fire transfer wise and looking at their current squad there isn't too much prem quality!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Baadiff on 13:04 - Jul 29 with 1593 viewssix_foot_two

What about palarse smashed 3-0 by Crawley , Holloway in the press saying it's his worst week in football as he can't sign anyone, even Carlton Cole gave them a wide birth.

God I hope they get hammered every week
Baadiff on 13:07 - Jul 29 with 1575 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Baadiff on 13:04 - Jul 29 by six_foot_two

What about palarse smashed 3-0 by Crawley , Holloway in the press saying it's his worst week in football as he can't sign anyone, even Carlton Cole gave them a wide birth.

God I hope they get hammered every week

It was in my local paper on Friday that he had held discussions with nearly 40 strikers over the summer!! And we think we've got problems
Baadiff on 13:09 - Jul 29 with 1560 viewssimmo

I think they will be fine. We said the same about Norwich and they were a team built on strong team ethic and organisation, something Mackay will have them on point for.

I think they will be fine as long as he is in charge. January will be important to them too, if they cant get in the right creative people beforehand.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Baadiff on 13:33 - Jul 29 with 1506 viewsDANRANGER

Cardiff are a bit of an unknown quantity but I'd expect them to be decent at home. Be amazed if Palace and Hull are still there next year so with only 1 place to fill I couldn't call who will drop in now Wigan have finally gone. Newcastle will be interesting this year and without improving the squad and in particular the morale could see them struggle again (probably finish top 6 now!)

One thing for sure is it will be nice to watch other teams struggle without us propping them up all year!
Baadiff on 14:02 - Jul 29 with 1471 viewsMonahoop

Of the three that went up last term, I feel Cardiff will survive, but it will be a struggle. I really can't see Hull and Palace lasting more than one season in the top flight. I think Sunderland, Stoke, Newcastle and Norwich and maybe Fulham could all find it hard too, so I think one of that little lot to drop with the former two.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Baadiff on 14:07 - Jul 29 with 1446 viewssix_foot_two

Baadiff on 14:02 - Jul 29 by Monahoop

Of the three that went up last term, I feel Cardiff will survive, but it will be a struggle. I really can't see Hull and Palace lasting more than one season in the top flight. I think Sunderland, Stoke, Newcastle and Norwich and maybe Fulham could all find it hard too, so I think one of that little lot to drop with the former two.

I think Fulham maybe a good shout, I read somewhere today they have been involved in some dodgy transfer dealing and may be subject to a transfer imbargo .
Baadiff on 14:15 - Jul 29 with 1433 viewskingsburyR

Baadiff on 14:07 - Jul 29 by six_foot_two

I think Fulham maybe a good shout, I read somewhere today they have been involved in some dodgy transfer dealing and may be subject to a transfer imbargo .

Like Watford?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Baadiff on 14:21 - Jul 29 with 1424 viewsTonto

Dull and Palarse looked nailed on to come staright back down.

Of the other teams near thew bottom:
Sunderland have gone on a major squad re-vamp after a poor year (which didnt work too well for us) plus Di Canio is untried at prem level.

Villa had a young team, who are now more experienced, and keeping benteke was crucial

Newcastle were poor last year, but seemed unlucky with injuries. I think they will be ok

Southampton will be in the lower half. If they get a few suspensions or injuriies they could be in trouble.

Sjoke - well you can but hope...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

Baadiff on 15:03 - Jul 29 with 1386 viewsChicken

Fulham have some top, top, top players. Don't need any others.
Baadiff on 15:54 - Jul 29 with 1341 viewsrunningman75

I'm surprised QPR fans are not putting all their money on Stoke being bottom with the managerial genius of Mark Hughes.
Baadiff on 16:00 - Jul 29 with 1334 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Odd I couldn't tell you one person in Hulls squad.

Not sure if that is good or bad.

I think Cardiff will be ok.... just.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Baadiff on 16:04 - Jul 29 with 1317 viewsTacticalR

Will be an interesting case study as there are some similarities to us when we went up (except we are much nicer). Let's see how they play their hand.

Air hostess clique

Baadiff on 18:12 - Jul 29 with 1264 viewsted_hendrix

I'd put money on foolham staying up If I was a gambler, they are far too experienced in the Prem and have been doing It for years.
Much to my annoyance.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Baadiff on 18:14 - Jul 29 with 1256 viewsJigsore

Baadiff on 15:54 - Jul 29 by runningman75

I'm surprised QPR fans are not putting all their money on Stoke being bottom with the managerial genius of Mark Hughes.

They'll sack him well before the 14 game winless run ;)

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024