Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Smith 13:18 - Jul 29 with 1138 viewsdaveB

Full back we were linked to a while back has gone to Derby on loan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23489439
Adam Smith on 13:20 - Jul 29 with 1126 viewswittle

good prospect but we have simpson now and im happy with that.
Adam Smith on 13:22 - Jul 29 with 1113 viewsRblockPrior

would have simpson over him anyday

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Adam Smith on 13:24 - Jul 29 with 1093 viewsDANRANGER

Smith is a decent player but Simpson better for us right now. Twitter has us linked with Kyle Naughton (again!!!). Can't see him making it at Spurs now as he rarely impressed when given the chance last year. Would be a good signing at the right price and can play both sides which is a bonus.
Adam Smith on 13:27 - Jul 29 with 1073 viewsderbyhoop

Smith in as a replacement for Brayford, who's gone to Cardiff (ties in with other thread re Baadiff).

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Adam Smith on 13:34 - Jul 29 with 1044 viewsJamie

Lol. We got Simpson. Far more PL experience.
Adam Smith on 13:37 - Jul 29 with 1030 viewsNov77

Not sure adel would accept his beliefs on the division of labour.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Adam Smith on 13:46 - Jul 29 with 1002 viewsdaveB

Adam Smith on 13:34 - Jul 29 by Jamie

Lol. We got Simpson. Far more PL experience.

He's got more Championship experience as well but don't let that get in the way of your constant digs at the club
Adam Smith on 14:06 - Jul 29 with 965 viewsWeaverQPR

Is this the Smith who said he didnt want to go on loan in the champ again?

@WeavQPR

Login to get fewer ads

Adam Smith on 16:24 - Jul 29 with 905 viewsN12Hoop

Adam Smith on 13:24 - Jul 29 by DANRANGER

Smith is a decent player but Simpson better for us right now. Twitter has us linked with Kyle Naughton (again!!!). Can't see him making it at Spurs now as he rarely impressed when given the chance last year. Would be a good signing at the right price and can play both sides which is a bonus.

From what I saw of Naughton last season he was a seriously weak link for Spurs. They probably only bought him because they were told to be Kyle from Sheff Utd and didnt know which one to get.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Adam Smith on 16:33 - Jul 29 with 874 viewsJonDoeman

Adam Smith on 16:24 - Jul 29 by N12Hoop

From what I saw of Naughton last season he was a seriously weak link for Spurs. They probably only bought him because they were told to be Kyle from Sheff Utd and didnt know which one to get.

Happy with that , if it means Our Man Traore is off . Definitely not the right sort.
Right Nancy though.

It Is What It Is !!

Adam Smith on 16:36 - Jul 29 with 864 viewswittle

Adam Smith on 16:33 - Jul 29 by JonDoeman

Happy with that , if it means Our Man Traore is off . Definitely not the right sort.
Right Nancy though.

agree with that ,never seen a player limp off as much as him,plus arrys attempts to sign bridge shows traore isnt in his plans.
Adam Smith on 16:36 - Jul 29 with 863 viewsQPRDave

isn't he too good to go on loan in the championship
Adam Smith on 16:38 - Jul 29 with 855 viewsrsonist

Adam Smith on 14:06 - Jul 29 by WeaverQPR

Is this the Smith who said he didnt want to go on loan in the champ again?

The same.

I don't have any problem with having Simpson instead but too many times already this pre-season I've seen him expected to provide support on the overlap the way Traore and Yun do which is not his game at all - he can't cross for toffee. As a pure defender fine but offensively Smith is a far superior wing back.

You'd hope HR and co think about these things...
Adam Smith on 17:56 - Jul 29 with 778 viewsFDC

He's obviously had his high-profile admirers, but I think events since 2008 have well and truly put the 'invisible hand' theory to bed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024