Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park 16:50 - Aug 6 with 2394 viewsPeterHucker

anyone know a decent place to get breakfast round there? If it's kid friendly too that'd be a bonus.
As far as I can see, everything round there is really expensive.
non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 16:59 - Aug 6 with 2384 viewsNov77

The Ritz?
http://www.theritzlondon.com/d/ritzlondon/media/BreakfastMenuTheRitzLondon.pdf
[Post edited 6 Aug 2013 17:03]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 17:11 - Aug 6 with 2363 viewsFearless

non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 16:59 - Aug 6 by Nov77

The Ritz?
http://www.theritzlondon.com/d/ritzlondon/media/BreakfastMenuTheRitzLondon.pdf
[Post edited 6 Aug 2013 17:03]

Next door is better

http://www.thewolseley.com/
non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 17:14 - Aug 6 with 2356 viewsElHoop

I think that Langan's does breakfast but no idea what it costs or whether they do any deals/offers.
non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 17:47 - Aug 6 with 2316 viewsantoknee64

McDonald's - Leicester Square
5 SWISS COURT
NEW COVENTRY STREET LEICESTER SQUARE
LONDON
W1V 8HT

Closest
non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 17:52 - Aug 6 with 2313 viewsmichael67

Walk up Berkley Street and near the top on the left you will find a pedestrianised road of shops. There is a good cafe there, does a good fry up at reasonable prices. I used to use this place for breakfast when I worked in the area a couple of years ago. Would recommend it.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 17:54 - Aug 6 with 2309 viewscalders

Mate of mine owns an Italian deli called the grosvenor, quality breakfast plenty of tables inside and out sensible prices. grosvenor square end of north audley st ( 5 min walk)
non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 19:32 - Aug 6 with 2212 viewsLblock

I used to work on Curzon Street donkeys ago on a big site

There was a few boozers and a cafe in Shepherds Market which is a Rob Green fumbled throw from Green Park station. They were all really good.
There's also a Breakfast Club in the area which, if anything like the Spitalfields one, would be ideal for saucepan lids

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 21:40 - Aug 6 with 2161 viewseghamranger

Regency or Astral, both excellent, just off Horseferry road, regency been in lots of films and has a football theme, kids would like it
Login to get fewer ads

non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 22:57 - Aug 6 with 2103 viewsDWQPR

Has to be the Wolseley.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

non QPR: decent breakfast near Green Park / St James Park on 08:52 - Aug 7 with 2022 viewsKRanger

Da Corradi restaurant in Shepherds Market is very good and not expensive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024