Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Baker Show 10:41 - Nov 2 with 2049 viewsRunner14

Just been listening to Radio 5 live and Danny's interview with Graham Nash of Hollies & Crosby Stills & Nash fame . In the 70's the great team of Francis, Bowles, Givens, Thomas etc used to run out to the magnificent song " Here I go again "----really wonderful & emotional times.
Danny Baker Show on 10:55 - Nov 2 with 2002 viewsenfieldargh

just finished his iography going to se in a seive as recommended by someone on this board. Parts had me in stitches and its a great read!

Its a real nostalgia trip for those of us who experienced late 60's early 70's music. being born in 57 like DB so much of what he writes about music hits home although he mentions his role in the punk era he doesnt mention once about all the gobbing that went on at punk concerts.
Saw Boomtown Rats in a pub in Islington way back , was at the front and got completely drenched in good knows what. I relive this experience everytime I go to Molineaux.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Danny Baker Show on 10:58 - Nov 2 with 1994 viewsHantsR

I always got concerned about "Here I go again" because the next lines were, "Making the same mistakes, heading for more heartaches"! Otherwise I agree, very evocative of great times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024