Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn away – tuesday night 15:23 - Nov 27 with 2426 viewsNathanNI

Blackburn is one of the grounds I've yet to visit. I see we are up there on the Tuesday night.

Hardly much chance of the chuffer up there is there?

Blackburn away – tuesday night on 15:27 - Nov 27 with 2408 viewsWatford_Ranger

You've not missed much unless you enjoy Alan Shearer diving and abject 3-0 cup defeats.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 15:27]
Blackburn away – tuesday night on 15:29 - Nov 27 with 2393 viewsNorthernr

Cheapest way to do it by train is either mid afternoon service up to Manchester and local service from there, mid morning back from Manchester the following day, with the obligatory Premier Inn in between. Or the same, but via Leeds.
Blackburn away – tuesday night on 16:33 - Nov 27 with 2318 viewsPigbag

Blackburn away – tuesday night on 15:29 - Nov 27 by Northernr

Cheapest way to do it by train is either mid afternoon service up to Manchester and local service from there, mid morning back from Manchester the following day, with the obligatory Premier Inn in between. Or the same, but via Leeds.

Terrible awayday.
Blackburn away – tuesday night on 16:41 - Nov 27 with 2307 viewsLblock

Not a good away day but with it's proximity to Blackpool it makes for a GREAT weekender.

I was hoping the fixture list would make this game away on a late Saturday in April and that the points fairy would be ever so kind and make this a potential promotion or safe from relegation clincher.
Alas it isn't so and I salute anyone travelling from the smoke to this hole on a cold miserable Tuesday night

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Blackburn away – tuesday night on 16:56 - Nov 27 with 2286 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn away – tuesday night on 16:33 - Nov 27 by Pigbag

Terrible awayday.

I don't know, we made Wigan away on a Wednesday sing
Blackburn away – tuesday night on 17:03 - Nov 27 with 2275 viewsNathanNI

Cheers for the info folks.

Will probably end up on the LSA coach unless anyone else is planning on stopping up there...

Hahahah, Yeah, I know.
Blackburn away – tuesday night on 18:13 - Nov 27 with 2216 viewsthemodfather

glory hunter!
blackburn is pitiful enough on a weekend but on a midweek?
nooooooooooooooo!
Blackburn away – tuesday night on 19:06 - Nov 27 with 2165 viewsted_hendrix

That bastard M6 just seems to go on forever.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn away – tuesday night on 20:20 - Nov 27 with 2100 viewsNathanNI

Driving back from that Burnley FA Cup replay after extra time was enough to put me off this neck of the woods for a long time. I'm ready for more heartache & ballache.
Blackburn away – tuesday night on 20:46 - Nov 27 with 2084 viewsYorkRanger

For anyone with the money and up the night before, The Dunkenhalgh is the hotel most teams stay in for matches at Blackburn.
Blackburn away – tuesday night on 21:05 - Nov 27 with 2060 viewsQPR1882

Do not make the mistake i made a few years back and park in the school at the top of the hill when you get off the motorway, fck me that was a walk back up the hill after the game.

Park in the pub at the bottom of the hill ( best £10 you will spend that day ) on the left, don't park in the official car par as it takes an age to get away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024