Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens next... 20:29 - Mar 8 with 1807 viewsLoftusR

Starting today we have a run of seven winnable games. Ok we have struggled to pick up points off the other top six clubs but we have been pretty good against the rest. Of the next batch of seven only Forest and Leicester are up with us.

Add to this the chance that Charlie may return in a few weeks, what's the chances we can win 10 - 12 of the remaining 14 games??

36 points in the run is gives us 96 and auto promotion. Have I been smoking too much??
What happens next... on 20:38 - Mar 8 with 1764 viewsWeaverQPR

I think wr need to win 9 or 10 out of last 13. Big ask. Depends if Burnley have a spell like we have just had where we only took 2/15 points

@WeavQPR

What happens next... on 20:50 - Mar 8 with 1717 viewsbosh67

I think play offs for us to be honest, if we can keep a run going.

However, if the press can keep having a go at us and knocking us down we could actually come good.

If we post a news story saying 'QPR actual losses nearer a zillion pounds, players, management and owner are the worst ever w*nkers in history - and their fans are all b*stards' - we may go up as champions.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What happens next... on 21:10 - Mar 8 with 1646 views08olesen

A bit knee jerk, but this could be a serious turning point in our season. Derby and Forrest losing is huge. One game in hand on Derby. If we push on now and Ravel plays like he did today then we could catch burnley IMO.

COME ON U RS!

Poll: Who will the other play off

What happens next... on 21:27 - Mar 8 with 1595 viewsDylanP

Obviously we have to win 2 more games than Burnley. That means they probably have to lose at least 3-4 games. Unfortunately, that is completely out of our control.

Sadly, when you look at the fixture that they have left, there really aren't 3-4 games that you would point to as possible banana peels. Just for laughs I have pasted Burnley's fixtures below with the league position of the opposition in brackets. As you can see, they only play 1 top 6 teams from here on in and a total of 3 top ten clubs. Plus there are a lot of off-form teams in that lot. I think we are in for the lottery of the play-offs, TBH.

Blackburn v Burnley (10)
Birmingham v Burnley (18)
Burnley v Leeds (12)
Charlton v Burnley (24)
Burnley v Doncaster (20)
Burnley v Leicester (1)
Watford v Burnley (11)
Barnsley v Burnley (23)
Burnley v Middlesbrough (13)
Blackpool v Burnley (19)
Burnley v Wigan (7)
Burnley v Ipswich (9)

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024