Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was born 100k years to soon 13:27 - Apr 9 with 1057 viewsCroydonCaptJack

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6057734.stm

The salient points of this interesting article-
Men will have bigger c0ck$ and look more athletic and
Women will have perter brea$t$
I was born 100k years to soon on 13:51 - Apr 9 with 1031 viewsaston_hoop

Hasn't this already happened? I've been to Luton.

"the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures"

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

I was born 100k years to soon on 13:53 - Apr 9 with 1025 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I was born 100k years to soon on 13:51 - Apr 9 by aston_hoop

"the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures"

Isn't Evolution fascinating?
I have seen a fair few of them here in Croydon as well!!
I was born 100k years to soon on 14:02 - Apr 9 with 1007 viewsTheBlob

More likely we'll have Cyborg bodies,part human,part machine - it's all happening right now,artificial heart valves,negative feedback musculature,transplants.......Eventually you'll live as long as you want - a fleet of self perpetuating nanobots in your bloodstream continually repairing and upgrading.You can have a knob as big as you like.
Perfect for adapting humans to an alien environment,it'll be shit living on Earth in 200 years' time,let alone 100,000.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I was born 100k years to soon on 16:11 - Apr 9 with 937 viewsizlingtonhoop

Try Southsea on an overcast Sunday lunchtime.
Bart Simpson type shiver. Ooooeeerr...
On the other hand,
Mmmm, pert breasts...

Edit: actually these sorts if predictions are great, cos you can say what you like and no one reading it today will ever know.

I was only thinking a week ago how it seems that the people you might hope not to breed seem to have 4 or five children and the thoughtful educated (people who have read books) - two. There has to be an evolutionary outcome eventually to such an imbalance. And a speciation causing separation is a possibility that occurred to me.

This is not a plea for a eugenics programme. I don't care one way or the other how it all turns out, but I agree with Captain Jack that it's fascinating.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2014 16:33]
I was born 100k years to soon on 19:48 - Apr 9 with 861 viewsbosh67

Hey Aston, deeply offended by this as I live in Luton.

Luton has more people that have been on Jeremy Kyle's show than any other... oh I see where you're going with that comment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I was born 100k years to soon on 20:03 - Apr 9 with 845 viewsHollowayRanger

glad im hear now i dont want to be a coffee coloured golum in a world without blondes!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

I was born 100k years to soon on 23:41 - Apr 9 with 784 viewsdsr_burnley

So squat, ugly, goblin-like creatures won't be able to attract beautiful mates, will they?

To change the subject, I wonder if he's ever met Mr & Mrs Bernie Ecclestone?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024